Can't seem to update my server

SuperMonkey

Question

Hello everyone,

My brother gave me a server some days ago.. I have put dayz epoch on it, it was running fine, then the update came out..

After the 1.0.2.3 update I replaced ALL files with the new ones(Deleted the old files and pasted the new files in the ArmA:II Combined Operations folder).

But when I connect to the server it says that I'm running 1.0.2.3, but that the server is running 1.0.2.1..

I tried allot of things, if anyone can tell me what to do I would be really happy!

Regards,

SuperMonkey

10 answers to this question

I join using PlayWithSIX, when I join it already says that it`s the server is running the wrong version of the mod, then I just join, I het info the lobby fine, I click on the button in the bottom right corner, the game loads, then I see the spawn around me for 1 second, after that the screen turns black and I get a disconnect button on my screen, with white text in the middle of my screen, it saus that I`m 1.0.2.3 and that the server is running 1.0.2.1. It also says that iets the wrong DAYZ_CODE(its the right one just the wrong version)

Download them server files again and make sure the batch file you are starting the server with has the right path to the exe.

That error is arma telling you that the mod version is wrong.

Reinstall from scratch and also look for instructions on merging arma oa into the arma folder..