Crafting Guide by Rage

ApokalyptoRage

3 Salvage Metall (Large) ------>  Frequency Jammer

not anymore, requires electronics parts

1 Vehicle Repair Parts + 1 Salvage Metall (Large) ---->  Vehicle Repair Kit

I hate this bug, it shows it requires salvage metal large when you look at craftables, but infact it requires salvage metal SMALL which is hard ass to find usually. It would be nice if it was no difference, large or small metal for vehicle repair kit.

What pissed me off about Epoch mod was that there was not a single normal tutorial or guide anywhere, you had to learn everything either by trial and error or by bothering admins and regular user "hey how to do that how to do this".

And A3 Epoch wiki is not very helpful either. I mean, only TWO DAYS ago I find out what is "water source" so I could fill empty jar as I didn't know what's the use of them even though I saw full jars of water before but didn't know how to craft it. So I thought, well, obviously ocean isn't a good water source, there are no rivers in Altis or ponds, but there are few water bodies around which look like fresh water... NOPE doesn't work. So only few days ago I stumbled on this video by accident on YouTube which showed that you have to use those damn blue water canisters all around Altis to fill up jars with water. Sometimes they have only gravel/sand in them. But yeah, that wasn't this hard was it? Yeah it fucking was. How could I know it is the only source of water in damn Altis :D and I didn't even know it cointained water in them in a first place.