Chinook inventory space?

Spitfyre

Hey everyone, new to the forums here :)

Short intro: Name's Spitfyre and I'm from South Africa. Loving Epoch but we've only had it on our private server a few days... I've been a keen bean, trading everything in sight and building a base on my first day :) I really love this mod and am keen to see what else I can do or where they'll go with it next!

Back to the question at hand...

How many items/weapons/backpacks can the Chinook, purchasable from the Hero dealer NE, carry?

I want a boss heli that also allows me to be a little loot whore ;) My current vehicle of choice is the Camo Ural. It's like a tank, with the extra storage space and I can also shuttle my mates to and fro.

So any help here? If the chinook sucks in this regard, please suggest the next best Heli for looting :)

Much abliged,

Spit.

Most big helicopters i have tried on my Epoch Server has no more than 20 misc slots, dont remember weapons or backpacks, why is that? Is it because it is not bought or is it so for all helicopters? I know they grey UH-H1 only has 20 misc slots from hero vendor since im using it as my main helicopter.

Most big helicopters i have tried on my Epoch Server has no more than 20 misc slots, dont remember weapons or backpacks, why is that? Is it because it is not bought or is it so for all helicopters? I know they grey UH-H1 only has 20 misc slots from hero vendor since im using it as my main helicopter.

Most of the helicopters in Arma, and vehicles in general don't have cargo hold defined very well as it was never really important for the game. The chinook in Epoch is modified to have increased cargo hold space. For large holds use BAF vehicles they all have larger capacities than normal Arma 2 vehicles and aircraft. 

Most of the helicopters in Arma, and vehicles in general don't have cargo hold defined very well as it was never really important for the game. The chinook in Epoch is modified to have increased cargo hold space. For large holds use BAF vehicles they all have larger capacities than normal Arma 2 vehicles and aircraft. 

I dont like the chinook, try to turn it while hovering and it tilts and can crash you if you are in a tight spot, otherwise it is great but i prefer the grey UH-H1.

Huey's are great, not a fan of chinooks I think if you are going to fly something that awkward then you might as well use the Osprey. 

The best helicopter in Arma is not actually included in Epoch, for obvious reasons, MI-24D holds 150, 30 weapons, backpacks, is armoured, seats 8+2 and has enough weaponry to level Stary. It is also very fast but not something you can add in without changing a heap of other things to make it balanced.