aaronc992

Banned? supposedly I was banned for combat logging? Maybe you have the wrong guy. I go around in a group of 5, I dont care if i lose my gear, it means nothing to me, you can get geared up in a matter of minutes. I've being killed plenty of times ive stayed in gun fights and ive lost gear I dont need to combat log, dying is apart of the game, why would i ever combat log?  The only times I log off is to go to sleep or go get my dinner or go out, Ect. If you could unban me that would be great. I worked so hard to get a key for this alpha, and i dont want to be banned because of something that I would never do. Please reply to this post.

In-game: [zT] Bob

EpochModArma3

Hahahaha I love it. How the hell do you get banned during the alpha stage of a game? I'll tell you how, you did something stupid. This is the main reason I am not even attempting to get white listed. How are the people that want to actually test the game suppose to if all these wingdings wanna do is shoot people non stop outside a spawn area. You got banned for Spawn Sniping, plain and simple. Now pull up your lil boy pants, suck in that tear and go back to call of duty. Let the big kids work out the bugs then come back when it is out of beta.

I am so sorry Aaron, I was directing my comment towards the other fellow. But the main idea of my post can be understood by you as well. "How do you get banned from a game in alpha stage?" You did something stupid! Do what you guy are suppose to do that go the whitelist keys, test the fucking game. This is not just directed to you there Aaron, this goes for all the A-holes that are crying for keys so they can just grief the actual testers. Also are you so stupid to think that the dev/admins can't see the moves of everyone on the server or can't go back to see what actually happened to get you banned? Oh wait hahahaha what a stupid question on my part, of course you are that stupid hahahaha

Banned? supposedly I was banned for combat logging? Maybe you have the wrong guy. I go around in a group of 5, I dont care if i lose my gear, it means nothing to me, you can get geared up in a matter of minutes. I've being killed plenty of times ive stayed in gun fights and ive lost gear I dont need to combat log, dying is apart of the game, why would i ever combat log?  The only times I log off is to go to sleep or go get my dinner or go out, Ect. If you could unban me that would be great. I worked so hard to get a key for this alpha, and i dont want to be banned because of something that I would never do. Please reply to this post.

In-game: [zT] Bob

EpochModArma3

HEY bob dose this ring a bell

excuse the shit shooting too much arma 2 that day