communication with development

Bloodweiser

Axemen .. That is not nice ;)

Hehe .. I know this kind of "communication" only from the badest Publisher worldwide .. He Sounds like Electronic Farts .. Btw their Games are also like Farts. Maybe you know Battlefart Four ;)

Anyway .. I ofer my time to help moderating epoch. I am in the alpha, knows epoch, i am in a clan, speak german, english, french .. Understand some spanish/portuguese. I maintain and code since 2008 our clan HP.

If you want, i am here Sir !

You're the only one I know of, Axeman. I'm not including the devs' interaction, they've been good despite being incredibly busy.

If I was on my desktop I'd link you all the recent unresponded threads and the threads created by these muscle building products spammers.

For the record, I think you're excellent at what you do, and the way you've gotten ideas implemented by liaising with the devs.

Axeman. Lol you are the only one I see respond. And even then there are allot of threads that go unanswered. Now and then I see Awol post a thx for the feedback in between development and axle is pretty busy with marketing. I know you are all stretched pretty thin. I know you folks will do what you think is best. I just wanted to do my part by providing feedback that may assist in the growth of the mod and the community. Happy to help where I can.

Axeman. Lol you are the only one I see respond. And even then there are allot of threads that go unanswered. Now and then I see Awol post a thx for the feedback in between development and axle is pretty busy with marketing. I know you are all stretched pretty thin. I know you folks will do what you think is best. I just wanted to do my part by providing feedback that may assist in the growth of the mod and the community. Happy to help where I can.

What would you like to talk about? we are all are just very busy. Even if we do not respond to a thread it does not mean we did not read it.

I said the exact same to my mate. If the devs had someone to liase between the testers and themselves, they'd be able to concentrate on developing instead of composing replies to all the queries and reports here.

Axle is the man to talk too if you cannot get in touch with one of us.

Axle is the man to talk to if you cannot get in touch with one of us.

Nothing specific vbawol, just referring to the lack of response to feedback/idea threads from your team.

I used to run my own community forum and I know too well it's impossible to respond to every post while holding down a job or working on a project. That's why I posted in support of Bloodweiser's suggestion.

What would you like to talk about? we are all are just very busy. Even if we do not respond to a thread it does not mean we did not read it.

I completely understand. That's why I suggested maybe bringing in a few more mods to help with community interaction. I did not mean any disrespect. I know how busy you are and I certainly don't expect that you personally can answer every question several hundred ppl have. Having interaction with the community helps to keep the forums engaged and really shows the community how much the development team cares. Like I know you do. Anyway. I hope you are not offended. Was just an observation in an area that could use improvement. After all the only way to make something great is to always look for new and better ways to improve. Thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread.