Banks and storage

niggle

Searched the forum for questions or answers on this, is it going to be the same as day z epoch? safes/banks etc? 

Been enjoying the game made lots of crypto looting selling was great, monsters were also very good.But then died after 6 odd hours of play and looting to find I lost everything, at this point I realise the game isnt really ready for base building etc until things can be saved money and items for building.Well you could but would be hard work haha and a death could ruin a long effort.

Does worry me that the game will be very pvp until saving gear and money feature is in.

Is there going to be banks etc ? or is there already and im missing something :s 

Niggle :)

Well right now these builds are just for testing purposes but the lockboxes have already been put into the game but are really rare.  

But the Bank systems you played with on A2 epoch were not originally in epoch and i hope they dont put that back in because it removed the threat of losing what you have and the servers became stale very quick.  There were no risks you could store your money in a safe zone and just re gear with no risk at all.  Im almost confindent they are not going to go this route.

Im sure you will be able to store Cryptos in your safes and lockboxes at some point but hopefully there won't be a CAREBEAR bank system in safezones.

Right now i think the game is around 10/100% complete so there is tons and tons of content and mechanics to come.  So hang in there, this is only the beginning.

Im sure you will be able to store Cryptos in your safes and lockboxes at some point but hopefully there won't be a CAREBEAR bank system in safezones.

Yeah... I wouldn't be so sure about that... which is a shame ;/

Might be just rumors but I've heard devs don't like the idea of hoarding money like you used to in A2 Dayz Epoch

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah some kind of storage is definitely needed. I spend hours searching for stuff only to get bitten by a dog or murdered by someone and then I have to start fresh. That's the cycle of my game play right now. Not complaining just saying. Would be nice to have a place to store some of the goodies that I find.

Can currently make tents. Then as stated, you can find lockboxes. About the only two storage devices that I am aware of. I'm surprised we can build a storage crate yet. It does suck not being able to lock stuff down, and losing all our money at death does suck too. I've lost about 23k Krypto on one life cycle before. Then the guy grabbed it and logged off. 

Don't play the game for gain yet; exploit it to the max and die when time comes.. Rebuilding a decent pvp char has been pretty decent, you just need to know what you're doing.

I also would like locked vehicles etc, but keyed stuff is far from being developed; just play it like breaking point and prepare to lose everything every couple of days.. And have fun doing it !