nightstalker scope

megabison

i am not in the alpha right now since i havent been blessed yet. but i saw  a nightstalker scope on orange sherbets stream that indicates if there is a player in the sight somewhere. there are 4 green bars flashing up really bright if there is something living in the sight.

this isnt epoch specific but i have a feeling its kinda op and frustrating PVP wise.

EDIT: it also detects hidden tents, dead players and cars

probably will get removed or "defect" 'd like the thermal scopes were a week or so ago.... but it is the future remember so who knows....

I don't think it should be removed. 90% of the people i've encountered in Arma 3 can't shoot for shit even with the so called "OP" Scope. However in the right hands it can make a huge difference. Just make it super super rare or only a 0.1% chance from say a mission in the future imo.

Yeah I was really taken aback at this scope the first time I had it, I would agree that the targeting portion should not be a thing- the built in rangefinder could remain though as long as the scope was just ultra-rare and sought after I believe there is still value in rare items spawning in the world, just not overpowered items.

I have had the nightstalker a few times. As it is right now it feels good. I understand it is a bit over powered. But it should be, it is the best scope in the game. The game like someone said above is set in 2035. This game will be alot different from what they did in DayZ Epoch. 

I feel it needs to be removed... ive had them a few times and just being able to wave it around without even paying attention and just look for the icons showing vehicles or a living thing be it man or animal just seems like a huge advantage just like the thermal was.... it was removed caused you could just find everything and anything.....