Sound modiffications

s3crtAZOnt

When i saw this i thought of how immersive Epoch can be. Although its pretty immersive already the Arma 3 sounds are "meh". This video gives me soundgasm ;_;

Also there are some other demos (including vehicle demos)

Is there ANY chance of making this compatible with epoch? It would be so cool

We will have to see how the sounds are handled, the issue in A2 is that whenever you fire a bullet the mod creates a tiny invisible vehicle that travels with the bullet and makes the sounds. for few players that is no problem but once you push past 50 players and they all start shooting at the same time you get them all spawning vehicles constantly and that strains the server to a point where it just causes massive amounts of desync. Unless the syncing of createVehicle scripting commands has been changed i personally see the same issues with high player counts as before.

Server just needs the bikey's for CBA + JSRS to accept clients connecting with CBA/JSRS mods running.  It's a client side sound mod, the server does not run JSRS. Nor does it need to run CBA to accept clients running JSRS.

Well jsrs is enabled on the Asylum altis life servers and I don't believe the server takes much of a hit. Even though not everyone uses it.

Is this a recent thing? When I tried their servers months ago, the vehicle desync was ridiculous...cars leaping into the air and flying around..