Sequisha Live Streaming NOW

Uro

HI,

I won alpha access on Sequisha's livestream earlier this week and I wanted to know...

How do I update my ARMA 3 to version 1.28? I can't get my version passed 1.26 even on development mode.

Thanks again.

Aslo keep us up to date on EPOCH live streams ;)

HI,

I won alpha access on Sequisha's livestream earlier this week and I wanted to know...

How do I update my ARMA 3 to version 1.28? I can't get my version passed 1.26 even on development mode.

Thanks again.

Aslo keep us up to date on EPOCH live streams ;)

1.28 is the current stable build of Arma 3 ATM

I really would like to watch the streams after they air, but the Twitch app just doesn't give me an option to do so, unlike the desktop version.

Am I missing a really obvious button to press, or are the creators of that app really that incompetent and Fucking stupid? I have the app for Android devices and I used to have an iPhone, and neither Twitch app would let me watch past videos.

Can anyone help?

I really would like to watch the streams after they air, but the Twitch app just doesn't give me an option to do so, unlike the desktop version.

Am I missing a really obvious button to press, or are the creators of that app really that incompetent and Fucking stupid? I have the app for Android devices and I used to have an iPhone, and neither Twitch app would let me watch past videos.

Can anyone help?

here's the link 

http://www.twitch.tv/sequisha/c/5013069