Gun Storage Devices

mikeloeven

Can we get a gun cabinate or gunrack or some other placeable construct you could maby put inside a shed or somethign that has no item capacity but stores a very large numbers of weapons possibly with an upgrade to add a combo lock. essentially a safe with 100-200 weapon slots.

perhaps if this is a bit too much you could make an armory building.

i understand people want to be able to do this and your not the first to ask i just dont get why. at the moment the storage shed (the one you cant go in) holds 40 weapons. yes its not lockable however now you can place it inside walls and lock them etc. yes they can be knocked down with enough effort however things should not be 100% safe or there is no point having bandits as what would they raid??

i understand people want to be able to do this and your not the first to ask i just dont get why. at the moment the storage shed (the one you cant go in) holds 40 weapons. yes its not lockable however now you can place it inside walls and lock them etc. yes they can be knocked down with enough effort however things should not be 100% safe or there is no point having bandits as what would they raid??

There are some people, not me, that do enjoy the aspect of acquiring as much loot as they can, and collecting everything they can. I can understand this. For these players, it's about the loot and the search for rare items. They play to build a collection.

the locking upgrade is secondary i am more interested in larger capacity for a large armory should be able to hold more than 40 guns. additionally if a gun cabinate is locked it wont be indestructable like a safe and can be destroyed. perhaps on destruction it can leave lootable rubble with a few random items that survived.

i am all for this but mostly in regards to the damn toolbelt items, 20 gun/TB slots in a safe.... well u can have 20 guns or 20 toolboxes, if we could get something that can hold a hell of a lot more guns i for one would be all for it, although what about just making 2 different kinds of safes, the "black safe" is the normal one it holds 20 wep, 200 mags and 10 backpacks, then maybe have the same safe painted red and just change the stats of it so that it holds 200 wep/TB slots, 20 mag, and 5 backpacks