Lewis sneaks in a little early.

Axle

Spot on reply :)

I'm sure we can all put up with a magic gun if the mechanic is intended to be replaced by something else in the future - everything looks looks bloody amazing and completely a cut above the DayZ SA :P

As it should be.  It's in an infantile state at the moment, simply a proof of concept.  It fits into the larger scheme of how it will all congeal together when it is fully implemented with all of the right pieces.

You'll see ;)

Any idea how soon it'll be released?

A game develops better while under the scrutiny of its player base. Get it released and mass tested to see what the masses think of the features.

Many won't like the pixie fairy dust elements to it, and many won't bat an eyelid at it. Personally I can't believe it's been thought of, nevermind developed.

But nevertheless, all the shitty stuff can be removed with updates once you know what the masses want. I mean, asking a lucky tester what they think of this or that feature isn't really going to give you a true reflection of what the masses think.

It looks more pleasing to the eye than A2, and performance is better in A3, so a win win there. But gameplay and realism is something I believe is important to the majority of ArmA players.

I can handle a teleport spawn as it's just really a fancy spawn selection, but bring in laser guns and sonic screwdrivers, then my enthusiasm for the game will wane, which will be ashame. keep it real.

Have you ever considered for a moment that maybe you don't know everything?  The more fantastic portions play into a much larger picture and will change in ways that you don't yet understand.  We're incredibly transparent with our development process, if you could just be patient and stay positive I would appreciate it.

Have you ever considered for a moment that maybe you don't know everything?.

Yes, it troubles me alot.

Now onto zap guns and other such Dr Who gadgets...

I can take sorcery, I think your monks are cool. But will the magic in game mostly come from sorcery?

Btw, if you're short of a tester, just shout.

As it should be.  It's in an infantile state at the moment, simply a proof of concept.  It fits into the larger scheme of how it will all congeal together when it is fully implemented with all of the right pieces.

You'll see ;)

That is a refreshing and reassuring reply! Thank you very much! Me and mine will continue eagerly watching the development process. Thank you!