Smoke grenades over boxes and ammo crates

Nemaconz

Question

Anyone ever have this issue? Doesn't happen all the time, but when people kill all the AI for a DZMS mission or open the ammo crate for the DZMS a smoke grenade appears above the crate and goes off. Now it didn't always do that, started happening after I installed a script, what script I'm not sure because this issue doesn't happen all the time and it took awhile to catch this issue. When I spawn in hacked boxes it'll do it, I'll spawn in a little medbox/foodbox with items in it, again doesn't always do it. It's such a weird bug I can't say for sure where it would be coming from, hasn't happened with infistar spawned boxes from what I have seen. Anyone else ever have an issue like this??

Anyone know of a way to maybe disable smoke grenades or stop them from deploying the smoke animation? Maybe in the Variables.sqf?

6 answers to this question

What I have noticed is that some players get it all the time and some don't, non-admins get it all the time and one admin gets the smoke grenades over the ammo crates, me and two other admins seem to never get it, almost wondering if there is something client side causing this.... this is completely bizarre.

Its a feature on an older build of infiSTAR anti hack.

I'm using one of the latest builds of infistar, I'll swap it out with the latest and see if that corrects the issue, perhaps that is also the reason that AGN prevents admins from firing in safezones but not non-admins. Thanks MGT, you may have just saved me a lot of work!