Skins stopped working?

Nakama Mind

Question

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me find where to start fixing this problem.

I had no issues with skins before I updated infistar on the 1st or 2nd of this month - (not saying its infi doing it but I have not changed anything else to my knowledge that could be causing this) My players are having huge problems with skins now, I am getting reports that once they change into a skin (EPOCH) or (OVERWATCH) a few different things will happen. BTW this applies for skins found in building and bought from traders.

1. Skin changes and all gear goes poof including backpack

2. Skin changes and nothing poofs until server restart/ Player logs in on restart they are in a civy skin with no gear

3.Skin changes and just the backpack poofs

Thanks for any tips, much appreciated as this is pretty bad to deal with having players constantly tell me they are getting sick and tired of losing all their stuff D:

4 answers to this question

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me find where to start fixing this problem.

I had no issues with skins before I updated infistar on the 1st or 2nd of this month - (not saying its infi doing it but I have not changed anything else to my knowledge that could be causing this) My players are having huge problems with skins now, I am getting reports that once they change into a skin (EPOCH) or (OVERWATCH) a few different things will happen. BTW this applies for skins found in building and bought from traders.

1. Skin changes and all gear goes poof including backpack

2. Skin changes and nothing poofs until server restart/ Player logs in on restart they are in a civy skin with no gear

3.Skin changes and just the backpack poofs

Thanks for any tips, much appreciated as this is pretty bad to deal with having players constantly tell me they are getting sick and tired of losing all their stuff D:

3. Are all the skins u use in ALLPlayers array in your variables.sqf

2. Have you checked the hive logs if the player_sync call keeps getting executed without errors? CALL 201 if i remember correctly.

1. Do you use DAYZ GROUP MANAGEMENT? ( i had to fix this script cus i corrupted friendly data when changing clothes).

3. Are all the skins u use in ALLPlayers array in your variables.sqf

2. Have you checked the hive logs if the player_sync call keeps getting executed without errors? CALL 201 if i remember correctly.

1. Do you use DAYZ GROUP MANAGEMENT? ( i had to fix this script cus i corrupted friendly data when changing clothes).

1. DZGM is enabled on my server . . . :o

2. Hive logs located in rpt? Sorry I am unsure.

3.Yes all the skins are in the variables.sqf / People are reporting issues with default epoch skins not just custom ones. They can find them or buy them but either way some wonky stuff has been happening over this last week with all skins.