does anyone know a fix for full server cars not spawning at traders

motomonster

Question

does anyone know a fix for full server cars not spawning at traders. ive had this issue for a long time after the servers been full 50/50 for about an hour the cars you buy at the traders never spawn or inturn spawn after restart. any help woulkd be a god send if anyone knows how to fix this.

11 answers to this question

I run a tweeked basic.cfg. the servers running on a 12core vds for my gane servers. And I have a 3 core vds for my sql server. Also ive been running config based traders sence the first epoch server ive owned. The boxes speed test is 500m up and 500m down. I also have a tweeked my.ini with my buffer pools turned up a lil. In my basic.cfg I had ti remove my min and max bandwith lines befire I removed them people were getting the must be closer ti a rock to mine oar bandwith error. There is only 800 vehicles in the map.

Hive log is very clean. Rpt I just get the normal zombie despawning. And some spam from the wicked ai mission system. Other then that the server netsend messages are at a minimum. Ive also ran a program that messures packet loss and log into server wile running it and im not experiencing any packet loss. Like I said its a very frustrating issue.

I can get the number when I get home from work and let you know. I may have to lower the build limit. To say 300 or something. Like any high pop server pleople play for a few weeks build a huge base and move on and leave there base. I run a 14 day maintain cycle. I may just have to lower the limit and wait lol.

Ever since Epoch 1.0.5 there's been an issue with trading taking a lot longer than on 1.0.4.2  and lower, I would like to guess a

forEach

has been replaced with a

count 

somewhere causing a loop https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Code_Optimisation#forEach_vs_count

Similar to what caused the issue with vaults wiping https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/commit/0d5d0b9b8eebdcf5f68cc8daab421e918e9a22c5