Anyone know how to reach ViLayer?

I'm having a lot of issues with ViLayer over the past couple of days. Was hoping someone else out there using them might know the best way to proceed...

It started when the server had gone offline (Status: Unknown) for a few hours, when it came back online I was unable to access any of the files without getting a ton of random errors, tried through FileZilla but it's been unable to connect. Did a back-up of everything, and then attempted re-installing, but after un-installing it won't let me re-install. Every time I try I get an error saying "The mod can't be installed at this time." 

I sent a support ticket, but it's been over 48 hours now and I've gotten no response. Tried the TS they had listed on their site, but after sitting in there for 10 hours it remained empty. Also tried to call the phone number they have listed (+1 (888) 275-5010) but it's no longer in service... have they gone out of business or something?  lol. 

Anyone know how I can go about finding these guys?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You had receved an email about ftp:

Hello [FIRSTNAME],

We are going to be making changes to our FTP server setup. This means that the normal IP that you have been using might stop working, because we are going to set FTP to use the servers Default IP address. This will fix the problem with the FTP Servers randomly going down and should give a better uptime for our FTP services.

You will need to login and access your service and check the new IP assigned to your service. It will be listed next to "FTP: IPADDRESS" underneath your servers IP:PORT. Please use the IP provided rather than the same as your game servers IP or you will not be able to get in to your game server.

We will be rolling this out today and have the changes done by the evening, if you have any issues or get stuck then please contact support and let us know so we can help advice you.

Best Regards,

Vilayer Support Staff

Another about steam update:

Hello [FIRSTNAME],

We just wanted to let all customers know that if your server is not running the latest steam build then it might not be showing up as online or working. This is because it seems that older versions of the game are not querying correctly with the server list, to fix this you simply need to run the "Steam Update" and let it update  your server. 

This will need to be come common practice as each time the developers update the game then you will be required to update the server files using this button to make sure it remains online. 

If you continue to have any problems with your server showing offline after running the steam update then please as normal contact support via a ticket.

Best Regards,

Vilayer Support Staff

Hope it help you

@ Brutus: Didn't get the email about FTP, but I suppose that explains why FileZilla isn't connecting. I did get the email about the Steam update, which I had already run, although I'm not sure how relevant it is to the problem I'm having. My server isn't offline, I just can't access any of the files, or make any changes, or do really anything with them at the moment (even through their ACP Control Panel) without getting errors. ("The mod can't be installed at this time"; "End of inner exception stack trace --- at TCAdmin.Monitor.Standard WebServices.FileSystem CreateTextFile(String fileName, Byte[] contents, Int32 codePage, Boolean writeBOM, String fileEventSource, String source, String sourceId) --."; "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.")

As I said, I was mostly just looking for a way to reach someone there lol.

@ choppra: Thanks, I'll try that   :)

Pop over a tweet or facebook message, they are under high ticket load due to the DayZ update and releasing there new updated ACP setup for DayZ. Tickets are taking 12hrs+ but they are working through the back log, if you pop a message twitter/fb they are fast tracking them.