Need Your Server Setup with Mods

Tech_Support

Question

Do you need help Setting up your server with addons/mods ?

Look no further I currently Script for 7 servers for my community We run Epoch and OverPoch

I have been scripting for over 2 years very capable of setting up your server with all the right mods that don't conflict.

i will re build your server.

Antihax

selfblood

spawn select with classes loadouts and base spawn

no player weight

loading screen image

intro music

intro credits

sirens

Arrest players

Harvest hemp

snap build

watermark

base jump

action menu

safezones

Evac heli

MANY MORE

I am NOT selling any of these mods/addons just Offering my Help setting your server up, my time for a small donation.

PM me if you would like my help

8 answers to this question

Everything you mentioned can be set up with no knowledge in less than 3h. Just stick to the Instructions. I dont like selling your help for setting up a server. 

Someone had a sentence once in his Signature on opendayz.com. 

Give a man a .pbo and he will mission for a day, teach a man .sqf and he will mission for a lifetime.

Everything you mentioned can be set up with no knowledge in less than 3h. Just stick to the Instructions. I dont like selling your help for setting up a server. 

Someone had a sentence once in his Signature on opendayz.com. 

Give a man a .pbo and he will mission for a day, teach a man .sqf and he will mission for a lifetime.

It is Obvious if people want to learn to do it them self they can all the scripts/mods/addons are on the forums

Im just offering my services to do it for people that maybe dont have time or dont want to learn......

And yes time cost money are you saying you will set every ones server up for free and teach them how to code because you have so much spare time lol

I do not Provide Free Copy's You would have to purchase you own copy of infiSTAR antihax or there are free versions of antihax like this one:  https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools

Would recommend you purchase a copy of infiSTAR that way you will receive updates for your antihax. 

I was just testing you. I have infiSTAR and was making sure you aren't violating any terms