DayZ Commander - Server isnt recognised as Epoch

adzvaughan

Question

Hi,

I have two overpoch servers.

They are running on 112555 and its failing to report to DayZ Commander that its an epoch server. So when it launches with usual starting perams its launching dayzoverpocha nd the dayz mod and no overpoch

I updated my test server to the new arma patch and this is doing the exact same.

If you want to find servers just filter for:

gamingrepublic.co.uk

Regards,

Adam

DZC working fine

Confirmed I put a new server up as a test ports used are

steamport  =3331; 
steamqueryport  =3332; 
Connect port 2355
Also the server exe was added to the windows firewall for the sake of it.

All ports are opened tcp/udp in windows firewall inbound connection. I added the server to the favorites with the query port it showed up but was missing version number and about 20 mins later I opened up commander and it was showing in the server browser for me and my friends. (Adding the server with the query port is more then likely not necessary)

All that is needed in server name is 1.0.5.1 and it shows the correct mod version and beta.

I was chatting with josh tonight on steam I asked him about how long it takes to show this is his reply

Dotjosh: it takes time for it to show up.. at *least* 30 minutes

If it is not showing up after a hour or so I'm sure you guys have missed something somewhere.

Strange I'm having people joining who see it in dzc commander, but me and 4 friends can't see the server name just ip. And it's not like we all have the same isp, 2 from USA. 1 EU and 2 of us brits Maybe it's got something to do with us using dzc to join, before he updated it to support steam :wacko:

Strange I'm having people joining who see it in dzc commander, but me and 4 friends can't see the server name just ip. And it's not like we all have the same isp, 2 from USA. 1 EU and 2 of us brits Maybe it's got something to do with us using dzc to join, before he updated it to support steam :wacko:

If that's the case delete the DayzCommander folder in C:\Users\**YourUserName*\AppData\Local this will start a fresh. Keep in mind you will lose your favorites etc.