player_zombiecheck Error kicking players

Link

Question

So some of my users recieve this error when logging back into trader safe zones, their screen goes white and presumebly they get temp banned by infistar

player_zombiecheck Kick

I have checked my infistar safezone.sql script and don't see any options to disable this, does anyone know how I can resolve this so it doesn't auto kick people that log off/on inside of safezones? Thanks.

6 answers to this question

So some of my users recieve this error when logging back into trader safe zones, their screen goes white and presumebly they get temp banned by infistar

player_zombiecheck Kick

I have checked my infistar safezone.sql script and don't see any options to disable this, does anyone know how I can resolve this so it doesn't auto kick people that log off/on inside of safezones? Thanks.

your ahconfig would be the place to look

your ahconfig would be the place to look

I have taken a look and there isn't any option to disable to fix this, the only option I do see is AUTOBAN = true; however I don't see this as a good option to disable for obvious reasons. I have the latest update from infistar so i' m not sure why it's doing this

/*  Use zombie check?     */ _UZC =  false;

I made this change in the AHConfig and the porblem is still occuring, for some reason it only kicks peopel when their on certain parts of the map, for example if players go onto the southern part of NWA their screen goes grey and they get the error.

Hmmmm I have a lot of problems with InfiSTARs latest release:

1) zombie check (when I TP a player to me)

2) restriction #76 (kicks everyone when animated crashes start)

3) EVD deploy bikes kill players when they start riding them...

4) 2 public variables restrictions (fixed)

I just put the old one back in until I see some topic on the forum here.