adding vehicles and items to trader

Doctruscott

Question

15 answers to this question

ok your code should look like this

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["M1A1_US_DES_EP1",2]',10,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,491,'trade_any_vehicle');

You didnt need the / and also you had the vehicle type as a magazine. Not sure on if you can set the id either. I dont and it works ok but you may be able to.

it sounds like the gun is not supported.

try adding this, it will add AKS 74 to the hero/bandit traider

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES

('["AKS_74",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,477,'trade_weapons'),
('["AKS_74",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,627,'trade_weapons'),

it sounds like the gun is not supported.

try adding this, it will add AKS 74 to the hero/bandit traider

('["AKS_74",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,477,'trade_weapons'),
('["AKS_74",3]',25,'[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,627,'trade_weapons'),

OK so following that logic... sorta, does that mean that this would add cinder blocks to the building items dude, buying for 5gold and selling them for 2g..

('["CinderBlocks",3]',25,'[5,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,508,'trade_items'),
('["CinderBlocks",3]',25,'[5,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,678,'trade_items'),
('["CinderBlocks",3]',25,'[5,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,680,'trade_items'),
('["CinderBlocks",3]',25,'[5,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,530,'trade_items'),

Is that right??

the error i got was no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGmagazines.SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_TWS when i tried to buy that weapon 

I know this is an old post, but someone may have the same issue and come across this post, and since someone else responded to it for something else, it is not a necro.

The reason for this error would be because the SCAR was assigned the "trade_items" to afile which makes the trader script attempt to put the weapon in the magazine area, thus the "CFGmagazines." part of the error message. Correcting the afile field to "trade_weapons" should correct this error. Firearms/toolbelt items/keys need to use "trade_weapons."