@DayZLingor and @lingor / Whats the difference?

jon5353

Question

I've got my server running @lingor right now, still just working on some things. I've noticed some servers have @DayZLingor for their mod instead of @lingor. Should I be using that? Whats the difference?

Also, if I should be using @DayZLingor, could someone link me to the keys?

8 answers to this question

Also, you may want to make sure you don't have the keys for DayZ Lingor in your keys folder. When I was helping run my friend's Lingor Epoch server, people were able to join with DayZ Lingor, which means the new areas were invisible to them. Obviously this could be problematic.

Also, you may want to make sure you don't have the keys for DayZ Lingor in your keys folder. When I was helping run my friend's Lingor Epoch server, people were able to join with DayZ Lingor, which means the new areas were invisible to them. Obviously this could be problematic.

I used the keys inside the external keys folder. I'm assuming those are the right keys due to one of them being lingor15.bikey.

It is a private server, so I only have a few players. I can just have them download @lingor from some place else. I just didn't know what the difference was but after I loaded in @lingor and saw that zombies and loot spawned, cars, etc. I figured there wasn't. Thanks guys!

We've been hosting a @lingor (1.5) for quitte some time now, and the most obvious change is where the bandit trader is; on 1.3 he's in the ocean, 1.5 adds a whole new landmass to the north and shows the bandit in the swampy area.

Our only problem is the vehicle spawn from this bandit trader (3 feet below ground). Is there anyone which changes should be made to avoid this?

yeah the keys thing for sure. installed lingor on vilayer could not join. screen hanged up on "wait for host" could not get into lobby. but could join other lingor servers.

turned out vilayer has the old key in the key folder, so i just uploaded the key from my clients @lingor and it worked