Killing Vendors

hambeast

Does killing vendors have any effect on when they spawn back in if at all?  Just curious as I killed almost all the vendors I found on the east side of the map last night for... testing purposes... 

also, I noticed you can talk with them and they look like they are set up to give quests out!  pretty dang cool, can't wait to see it fleshed out!  Also,  I'd love to be able to steal more than just a cap and some boring clothing from them.

• 1 month later...

How about knocking your stamina back to spawn level which like 10 i think, regardless of how long your character was alive. Would definitely make people think twice especially if they travel on foot a lot. Or to add to that, knock down Hunger to 2500 and Thirst to 1000. Statistical handicap as a place holder until a real penalty is in place. 

How about knocking your stamina back to spawn level which like 10 i think, regardless of how long your character was alive. Would definitely make people think twice especially if they travel on foot a lot. Or to add to that, knock down Hunger to 2500 and Thirst to 1000. Statistical handicap as a place holder until a real penalty is in place.

Putting stamina back to default sounds like a good idea because when this goes live you can imagine what's going to happen when the kids get hold of it and make it there task to kill all vendors in a single server.

Definatly needs to be some repercussion

• 2 months later...

Killing traders should affect your ability to buy and sell items (a once bitten twice shy kinda rule) either locally to each trader or to say a set radius of traders \ entire towns. It could be an increase in price on top of the standard selling price or an out right ban from trading with said trader for x amount of time. I like the idea of the traders being more interactive than say a buy\sell arrangement.

• 4 weeks later...