New custom player models

Iash91

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this... I guess this is the closest place?

I was wondering if EPOCH were interested in some custom player models being made for the mod? Unfortunately I don't have the time to rig and import into arma (my main interest is in creating great 3D models), so if you have someone able to do that, it'd certainly be appreciated. At the moment, i want to focus on some custom female models as i believe they need some attention (camo Outfits, new casual outfits, etc).

Here is a 3D model I've recently made for resident evil 6:

jill_zps74866f5e.jpg

I'm sure you can guess who it is

Most importantly, females need a ghillie suit!!!!!!!!!!

Grungy dirty civilian clothing, with a post apocalyptic feel would be really cool to have as starter skins until the player finds better clothing.Hazmat suits would be amazing, for both male and female, same with some various gas masks or even the ability to change the character face gear (like how you select glasses in default arma, can manually add camo paint in your profile, and can manually add gasmasks etc. in Overwatch). And of course, give these objects a purpose! Such as wearing a hazmat suit makes it very very low chance to get infection from zeds. Or some kind of warmer clothing like namalsk has to keep your temperature up at night. Have clothing with kevlar vests and armor actually give the player some protection (like how soldier skins are protected on the chest from pistol rounds).

Well I certainly believe the ghillie suit should be gender neutral rather then just for men. It only needs to use the same model.

Also, does anyone have the extracted female from dayZ? For proportions sake, I need the model to base off of. I've tried extracting her myself but apparently I cant

BIS have released sample models: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Sample_Models

ArmA 2 Character Sample License

1) Bohemia Interactive grants to you a personal, nonexclusive License to open, modify and distribute the ArmA Sample Models for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and producing non-commercial game content for PC game ArmA and its sequels or expansion packs.

2) You acknowledge and agree that you will not commercially exploit any game content you may created using the models without Bohemia Interactive prior written permission.

3) Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit ArmA Sample Models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than ArmA or its sequels and expansion.

4) If you create and distribute a work based on the ArmA Sample Models you must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who will be using it. This License gives no permission to license the work in any other way, but it does not invalidate such permission if you have separately received it.