haku

Question

Hello people.

My problem is i can't find the line required to insert after:

Step 3
Open server_functions.sqf

Find:

Code:
fn_bases = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf";

Insert after:

Code:
fnc_hTime = compile preprocessFile "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\misc\fnc_hTime.sqf"; //Random integer

There is no such line in server_functions.sqf

( Also running 1.0.2.1 if it helps. )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

16 answers to this question

BIS_Effects_Burn =			{};
server_playerLogin =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf";
server_playerSetup =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf";
server_onPlayerDisconnect = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_onPlayerDisconnect.sqf";
server_updateObject =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf";
server_playerDied =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf";
server_publishObj = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishObject.sqf";	//Creates the object in DB
server_deleteObj =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_deleteObj.sqf"; 	//Removes the object from the DB
server_publishVeh = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle.sqf"; // Custom to add vehicles
server_publishVeh2 = 		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle2.sqf"; // Custom to add vehicles
server_tradeObj = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf";
server_traders = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_traders.sqf";
server_playerSync =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf";
zombie_findOwner =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\zombie_findOwner.sqf";
server_updateNearbyObjects =	compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateNearbyObjects.sqf";
server_spawnCrashSite  =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf";
server_handleZedSpawn =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_handleZedSpawn.sqf";
server_spawnEvents =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnEvent.sqf";

fnc_plyrHit   = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fnc_plyrHit.sqf";
server_deaths = 			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDeaths.sqf";

fnc_hTime = compile preprocessFile "\z\addons\dayz_server\Missions\misc\fnc_hTime.sqf"; //Random integer selector for mission wait time

What you need to remember is allmost all mods are made for vanilla dayz so when installing you may not be able to find a set part in a file.

When this happens you will need to look at the vanilla files and compare them with the epoch files to see roughly where it should go

I'm having problems with unpacking and repacking the PBO, even if I don't change anything the server stops working with the repacked PBO. I used PBO Viewer, can someone recommend PBO software that works? Is there something else I have to do?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I just realised what I was doing wrong, I was unpacking by dragging the files out of PBO Manager which was obviously missing the parent dayz server folder, I then repacked using PBO Viewer (don't ask) missing the parent folder and it wasn't working.

Open <b>server_cleanup.fsm</b>

<b>Find:</b>  

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

<b>Replace with:</b>

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Open <b>server_cleanup.fsm</b>

<b>Find:</b>  

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

<b>Replace with:</b>

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

The DayZ Chernarus Mission System is considered outdated. DZMS is supposed to be an "updated" version of it.

So naturally I would recommend installing DZMS instead.