Armed Vodnik doesnt spawn!

speaR

Question

Hey guys having some issues (I'm still on 1.0.4.2) For some reasons the vodnik doesnt spawn (hero and bandit trader..) all other vehicles seem to spawn correctly. For the vodnic it just creates the red awwor and nothing appears. The Needed money is also taken.. Some ideas what that could be ?

6 answers to this question

Hey guys having some issues (I'm still on 1.0.4.2) For some reasons the vodnik doesnt spawn (hero and bandit trader..) all other vehicles seem to spawn correctly. For the vodnic it just creates the red awwor and nothing appears. The Needed money is also taken.. Some ideas what that could be ?

- What host are you on? 

- Are you running 1.63.112555? 

- What scripts did you recently add? 

- Have you changed anything in the DB? 

- Are yu getting any messages in the RPT log? 

I'm hosting on a root server. Yes 1.63.112555?  is running!

I use infiSTAR and there it also isnt spawning infront of me. It just tells me a random cord..

I didnt changed anything in DB

I'll watch the RPT as fast as i can,i'll tell you.

Nope, running it on chernarus. BTW. Some functions of infiSTAR doesnt work too. (TP Player to me) results in a set pos #restriction. Firing a rocket launcher in a ristrict#17.. Idk whats going on suddenly.. Yesterday it worked fine

Nope, running it on chernarus. BTW. Some functions of infiSTAR doesnt work too. (TP Player to me) results in a set pos #restriction. Firing a rocket launcher in a ristrict#17.. Idk whats going on suddenly.. Yesterday it worked fine

Those are script restrictions... you should mess with the BE filters accordingly.

As of the TP problem, try disabling the Anti TP in your AHconfig.sqf like so:

/*  Use Anti Teleport?    */ _UAT = false;	/* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* true = teleports them back, false = only logging */