MISSIONS ALL SPAWNING IN SAME SPOTS (CHERNARUS)

1R0NS1DE

All missions on our server, small and large all seem to be spawning around stary, polana, and podeba dam, they never spawn anywhere else, could someone please help me to change their spawn locations so that they might spawn anywhere, except for traders

I hate that missions spawn right next to me when still cleaning up from finishing a previous mission. Lost all my stuff and my expensive truck when I had just finished moving the mission trucks and looting from a mission next to Novy Sobor and stop to get gas before heading home and another mission spawns in the same spot 200m from the gas station and unloads on me blowing up my truck and almost killing me while gassing up. Is there some way to prevent these missions from using the same spawn point twice in a row? Please give us time to loot everything and get away safely if we go solo and complete the previous mission. I do love doing missions.

I hate that missions spawn right next to me when still cleaning up from finishing a previous mission. Lost all my stuff and my expensive truck when I had just finished moving the mission trucks and looting from a mission next to Novy Sobor and stop to get gas before heading home and another mission spawns in the same spot 200m from the gas station and unloads on me blowing up my truck and almost killing me while gassing up. Is there some way to prevent these missions from using the same spawn point twice in a row? Please give us time to loot everything and get away safely if we go solo and complete the previous mission. I do love doing missions.

DZMS doesn't have this issue, as EMS is not being developed by the developer anymore.

Defent is working on moving all the updates from DZMS v1.1 Final over to EMS 0.3 which was based on DZMS v1.0, the initial release of DZMS.

The issue is with BIS_fnc_findSafePos, if it doesn't find a safe position it will choose the centre of the map, on Chernarus that is on the red house in the middle of Stary Sobor.

A crate doesn't need a safe position so why not try generating a random position on the map then looking for a house of other object nearby that could accommodate the crate ?

The issue is with BIS_fnc_findSafePos, if it doesn't find a safe position it will choose the centre of the map, on Chernarus that is on the red house in the middle of Stary Sobor.

A crate doesn't need a safe position so why not try generating a random position on the map then looking for a house of other object nearby that could accommodate the crate ?

The DZMS base still uses findSafePos, but it does not have the "Novy Sobor Bug" as DayZChernarus MS had, as it loops the result of findSafePos putting it through checks before accepting it as a good location.

The issue the he is talking about is the based accepting a location right next to a completed location (this time in the field next to Novy Sobor).

The issue he is talking about was fixed in DZMS February 15'th - https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem/commit/7a29040f33623ff87363b2bcc6acb3caee58e6cc

EMS does not have this update, as EMS 0.3 was released on the very first release client of DZMS, and has not been updated by the Developer since then.

Defent is working on updating EMS with all the added updates DZMS has, essentially bringing the DZMS base of EMS up to DZMS v1.1 Final.