Debris Removal Loot.

Valdarok

I have been playing a desolate server for a little bit, living completely off the land, No zombies, No players, Extremely Limited Industrial Spawns, which has brought up a slight problem for me, I have yet to find a Main Rotor in the few days I have played.

It seems the only way to get industrial loot is from debris removal, but I seem to only find Glass, Engine, Fuel tank, Jerry cans, Scrap Metal and wheels.

Is it just my really bad luck or is it not possible to get Main Rotor from debris removal, I feel like I have looked everywhere on this internet for the answer and have not managed to find out, so if someone could let me know i would be very greatful.

Im on the map Utes, so I have only got 2 hangars and maybe 3 little sheds (joined onto residential) to get them from, btw that site you just linked looks pretty kool.

Epoch Utes? I hope it's desolate... I can imagine if you had 10+ players you'd all be pretty close neighbours.

Like insertcoins said, industrial depots and industrial areas in general could potentially spawn a rotor assembly. I wonder if there are any pilot zombies that have rotor assemblies?

I found one in the end, however later that night i crashed it :( so no chopper at all now, Im generally the only player on the map, been hoarding gear for a few days, someone did come on whilst i was asleep though and destroy everything, back to the drawing board i think.

• 4 months later...

if you want to get a rotor from debre

I have been playing a desolate server for a little bit, living completely off the land, No zombies, No players, Extremely Limited Industrial Spawns, which has brought up a slight problem for me, I have yet to find a Main Rotor in the few days I have played.

It seems the only way to get industrial loot is from debris removal, but I seem to only find Glass, Engine, Fuel tank, Jerry cans, Scrap Metal and wheels.

Is it just my really bad luck or is it not possible to get Main Rotor from debris removal, I feel like I have looked everywhere on this internet for the answer and have not managed to find out, so if someone could let me know i would be very greatful.

if you want a rotor from debres removal you have to edit the remove.sqf

just add to _refundpart = 

"PartVRotor"

and anything else you want it to refund

I added vehicle upgrade docs and radio

"ItemRadio","ItemAVE","ItemLRK","ItemTNK","ItemORP","ItemARM"

if(_isWreck) then {
// Find one random part to give back
_refundpart = ["PartEngine","PartGeneric","PartFueltank","PartWheel","PartGlass","ItemJerrycan","ItemRadio","ItemAVE","ItemLRK","ItemTNK","ItemORP","ItemARM"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_selectedRemoveOutput set [count _selectedRemoveOutput,[_refundpart,1
]];

you will need to change in compiles.sqf

player_removeObject = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\remove.sqf";

the also in fn_selfActions.sqf in two places

if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "custom\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];

and

if(("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) && ("ItemMatchbox_DZE" in weapons player)) then {
if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DESTROYTENT", "custom\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];