Can't spawn vehicles.

Desire

Question

For some reason, I can't spawn the Overwatch vehicles, but I can spawn the guns. Any reason why?

info : I'm running Epoch Taviana, I'm trying to make it Overpoch Taviana, so what I did was put the overwatch.bikey in my keys folder on my ftp, added the addons to my missions.sqm, and set the launch parameters. I can't understand why the vehicles won't spawn though.

I'm using infiSTAR anti hack. I see the vehicles on the spawn menu, but when I go to spawn them, they don't appear.

i'm also on the Taviana map, if that helps.

12 answers to this question

change launch parameters so epoch loads as last mod ...

I use vilayer. I have it as           -mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZEpochServer;@Tavi_Epoch_Com    Yet it still doesn't work. Does epoch have to be the last mod?

first off, quit bumping this, nobody likes an attention whore ...

I use vilayer. I have it as           -mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZEpochServer;@Tavi_Epoch_Com    Yet it still doesn't work. Does epoch have to be the last mod?

now are you sure this is the right path?

Just comment out the banned items in the overwatch anim.pbo

doing this, means you HAVE to set verifySignatures = 0; in your config.cfg, doing that means you will have hackers spoofing uids and what not ... gl with that

idk why everyone seems to completly disregard that?

doing this, means you HAVE to set verifySignatures = 0; in your config.cfg, doing that means you will have hackers spoofing uids and what not ... gl with that

idk why everyone seems to completly disregard that?

I also thought i would have to do verifySignatures = 0; but amazingly, you dont have to. I have it on my server working good. Run Epoch in @Start_server.bat first  and use my method