Rollbacks, Empty Backpack, missing items, double processes, yellow/red chains

crckdns

Hey there,

I thought I'd post some feedback  after running the linux port of the Epoch server for one week.

Found bugs so far:

* Rollback: The inventory doesn't save always after a player leaves short before restart. for example, I log out 1-4 minutes before restart.. after the restart my inventory is at the same state it was ~5 minutes before I logged out! ..that NEEDS to be fixed, so the inventory/entities are saved before restart and when they log out!

* Empty backpack:  had this bug once, can't reproduce it (and don't want!) .. I was playing, then  wanted to exchange my main with a weapon from my backpack, double/arrow-click didn't do anything. Tried also to retrieve any item from backpack, nothing happened.   So I logged out just to give it a try, logged back in, backpack was empty. (I guess that's why I couldn't move any item out of there, because it was already empty.. but I was still seeing the items.

* missing items:  I guess, that's connected with the rollback~  but yet, I get reports from players, that their items disappear time to time sporadically from the tent, car, wherever.

* yellow/red chains: getting these really often if more than one single player is on server, never see them when I'm alone.

my arma2.cfg:

language="English";

adapter=-1;

3D_Performance=1;

Resolution_Bpp=32;

Resolution_W=0;

Resolution_H=0;

Windowed=0;

MaxMsgSend=128;

MaxSizeGuaranteed=512;

MaxSizeNonguaranteed=192;

MinBandwidth=64601280;

MaxBandwidth=128870912;

MinErrorToSend=0.019999997;

MinErrorToSendNear=0.0019999994;

MaxCustomFileSize=0;

serverLongitude=100;

serverLatitude=60;

serverLongitudeAuto=1;

serverLatitudeAuto=1;

* micro-freezes: me and my players are getting freezes time to time with duration of ~1-2 seconds ..everyone at same time! Have no clue what it is related to.. will be monitoring it with htop next time, maybe I see some spike in the processes

* doubled process of screen/epoch server  ..  I use a cronjob to restart the server every 4 hours, after starting the server manually (via ./restarter.pl ) ..the server runs~   after a while, when cronjob is doing his job.. the server is being killed (but stays in the process list!) ..and a new entity starts (so I have twice a screen)

~$ ps x

PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND

12639 pts/1    Ss+    0:00 bash

15819 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -h 20000 -fa -d -m -S epoch /var/www/clients/client9/web29/fail0r/arma2/epoch.sh

15820 pts/7    Ss+    0:00 /bin/sh /var/www/clients/client9/web29/fail0r/arma2/epoch.sh

15821 pts/7    Sl+    0:14 ./epoch -server -mod=@dayz_epoch;@dayz_epoch_server; -config=cfgdayz/server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz/basic.cfg -port=2302 -beta=expansion/

15822 pts/7    S+     0:00 /usr/bin/perl ./writer.pl

15903 ?        S      0:00 pure-ftpd (IDLE)

15907 pts/5    R+     0:00 ps x

22697 ?        Sl   1156:19 ./ts3server_linux_amd64 inifile=ts3server.ini

26864 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -h 20000 -fa -d -m -S epoch /var/www/clients/client9/web29/fail0r/arma2/epoch.sh

26867 pts/6    Ss+    0:00 /bin/sh /var/www/clients/client9/web29/fail0r/arma2/epoch.sh

26869 pts/6    Sl+   10:11 ./epoch -server -mod=@dayz_epoch;@dayz_epoch_server; -config=cfgdayz/server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz/basic.cfg -port=2302 -beta=expansion/

26870 pts/6    S+     0:00 /usr/bin/perl ./writer.pl

any idea on this doubled process?

edit: system specs:

Linux loki 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Intel Core i7-920 Quad Core

8 GB DDR3 RAM

2x 750 GB SATA II HDD

regards

cracky

I've been using the linux version of epoch on Debian Wheezy for quiet a month now...

I really like it because i dont need to have Wine etc.installed.

btw i have to say that i had this system with wine before, and everything worked like a charm...

After this last month i think i can give a small reply using linux version of epoch.

INSTALLATION:

Installation was REALLY easy. it was a bit of tricky getting the gamefiles from STEAMCMD.

when you use a torrent client like rtorrent or similar, the Epoch serverfiles and dayz clientfiles are fast downloaded.

after that just launch the install, - rename script and everything is ready to go using the writer.pl to start the server.

SCRIPT INTEGRATION:

nothing much to say... works like the windows version.

SERVER PERFORMANCE:

The first days were very hard. often saw the red chain of death and the yellow chain auf fear...

after reconfiguring the "basic.cfg" located in "cfgdayz"-folder this problem disappeared completely...

No Lags, nothing to mention at the moment...

GAMEDATA / SAVEGAMES / ETC:

Rollbacks after leaving the game and rejoining after restart of the server are very often when the player left the game short before ( 5min and lower ) server goes off. I think this is caused by myself, because i kill all processes of the user running the server to shut the server down.

Is there a way to shut the server down using command like " ./writer.pl stop" or something like this?

maybe in the "stop" function there could be a complete database update based on the actual temp files.

It seems that there is not a realtime database update when something changes ingame. 

regards 

Flodding

SERVER PERFORMANCE:

The first days were very hard. often saw the red chain of death and the yellow chain auf fear...

after reconfiguring the "basic.cfg" located in "cfgdayz"-folder this problem disappeared completely...

No Lags, nothing to mention at the moment...

Heya,

would you mind sharing your adjustments? It would at least help to get rid of these chains >_<

What are the specs of your root server? (or whatever the server is running on XD)

edit:

wow wait, are you saying, the server is using the basic.cfg instead of arma2.cfg? o_O so all my adjustments in the arma2 are useless cuz they were never read? D:

I also experienced that issue with the rollbacks, and it seems the problem is located with the cache folder. I modified my restart script to delete all cache entries for players at restarts. This solved the problem for me. However i'm not sure if this will solve the problem for you because i modified my writer.pl to my needs and also modified the server files as i use infistar and modified data base schema

Server specs:

Operating system Debian Linux 7
Kernel and CPU Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 on x86_64
Processor information Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz, 2 cores
CPU usage 50% user, 1% kernel, 0% IO, 49% idle

Real memory 2.81 GB used, 7.82 GB total
red.gifblue.gif

Virtual memory 0 bytes used, 1.42 GB total
red.gifblue.gif
Local disk space 41.70 GB used, 190.54 GB total
red.gifblue.gif    

Content of  "/cfgdayz/basic.cfg" :

language="English";

MinBandwidth=104857600;
MaxBandwidth=1073741824;
MaxMsgSend=256;
MaxSizeGuaranteed=128;
MaxSizeNonguaranteed=256;
MinErrorToSendNear=0.029999999;
MinErrorToSend=0.003;
MaxCustomFileSize=0;
Windowed=0;
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=1;
Resolution_Bpp=32;
class sockets
{
maxPacketSize=1400;
};
serverLongitude=9;
serverLatitude=51;
serverLongitudeAuto=9;
serverLatitudeAuto=51;

Panadur... what is the reason you delete "/cache/players" ? there must be a reason why these files are created so why do you delete them? 

Maybe you can post your modified writer.pl & restarter.pl and explain why you made which changes... thanks for that ;)

EDIT ::: 

Game version: 1.63.112555 / 1.0.4.2a

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Can we please clear this up ?

I've tryed deleting the cache/players/# folder on every restart in the restarter.pl but with that i got just more Rollbacks than before.

heres my restarter.pl:

#!/usr/bin/perl
#
# Copyright 2013 by Denis Erygin,
# [email protected]
#

use warnings;
use strict;

use File::Path;

use constant PORT      => 2302; # Change it with epoch.sh
use constant PATH      => '/home/steam/steam/steamapps/common/arma2oa/'; # Set your epoch server dir
use constant PIDFILE   => PATH.PORT.'.pid';
use constant CACHE_DIR => PATH.'cache/players';

unless (-f PATH.'epoch') {
    print STDERR "Can't found server binary!\n";
    exit;
}

set_time  ();
logrotate ();
delete_cache ();

if (-f PIDFILE) {
    open  (IN, '<'.PIDFILE) or die "Can't open: $!";
    my $pid = int(<IN>);
    close (IN);

my $res = `kill -TERM $pid 2>&1`;
    print STDERR $res,"\n" if $res;

unlink (PIDFILE) if (-f PIDFILE);    
    #backup_cache();
}

print STDERR "Restart Dayz Epoch server...\n";
chdir (PATH);

my $cmd = '/usr/bin/screen -h 20000 -fa -d -m -S epoch '.PATH.'epoch.sh';
my $res = `$cmd`;
exit;

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sub set_time {
#   my ($s, $m, $h, $day, $mon, $y) = localtime(time() - 3*3600);
    my ($s, $m, $h, $day, $mon, $y) = localtime(time());
    $y += 1900;
    $mon++;

# Uncomment to disabe night
    #($h, $m) = (17, 0) if ($h > 17 || ($h >= 0 && $h < 4));

my $file = PATH.'cache/set_time.sqf';
    open  (IN, ">$file") or die "Can't find $file";
    # ["PASS", [year, month, day, hour, minute]]
    # print IN '["PASS",[2012,6,6,'.$h.','.$m.']]'; # with full moon

# WHOLE DAY WITH NIGHT
    #print IN '["PASS",['.$y.','.$mon.','.$day.','.$h.','.$m.']]'; 

# ONLY DAY - 6H RESTART
    print IN '["PASS",['.$y.','.$mon.','.$day.',12,00]]';

# ONLY NIGHT - 6H RESTART
    #print IN '["PASS",['.$y.','.$mon.','.$day.',00,00]]'; 

close (IN);
}

sub logrotate {
    my $log = PATH.'dump.log';
    if (-f $log) {
        my ($dev,$ino,$mode,$nlink,$uid,$gid,$rdev,$size) = stat($log);

if ($size && $size >= 100000000) {
            print STDERR "logrotate $size\n";

my $nlog = $log.'.'.time();
            my $res  = `cp $log $nlog 2>&1`;

$res = `echo '' > $log 2>&1`;
        }
    }
}

sub backup_cache {
    return unless (-d CACHE_DIR);
    opendir (DIR, CACHE_DIR) or die $!;

while (my $file = readdir (DIR)) {
        next unless ($file =~ m/^\d+$/ && $file ne '1');
        my $dir    = CACHE_DIR.'/'.$file;
        my $backup = CACHE_DIR.'/1';
        next unless (-d $dir);

my $res = `mv -f $dir $backup 2>&1`;
    }
    closedir (DIR);
}

sub delete_cache {
	my $dir1 = CACHE_DIR.'/1';
	my $deletedir1 = `rm -rf $dir1`;
	my $dir2 = CACHE_DIR.'/2';
	my $deletedir2 = `rm -rf $dir2`;
	my $dir3 = CACHE_DIR.'/3';
	my $deletedir3 = `rm -rf $dir3`;
	my $dir4 = CACHE_DIR.'/4';
	my $deletedir4 = `rm -rf $dir4`;
	my $dir5 = CACHE_DIR.'/5';
	my $deletedir5 = `rm -rf $dir5`;
	my $dir6 = CACHE_DIR.'/6';
	my $deletedir6 = `rm -rf $dir6`;
	my $dir7 = CACHE_DIR.'/7';
	my $deletedir7 = `rm -rf $dir7`;
	my $dir8 = CACHE_DIR.'/8';
	my $deletedir8 = `rm -rf $dir8`;
	my $dir9 = CACHE_DIR.'/9';
	my $deletedir9 = `rm -rf $dir9`;
}

just added a delete function at the end of the file... 

commented out the backup function and called the delete function after the logrotate...

btw i added some time settings ... imho that doesnt cause these rollbacks...

Regards  Flodding

• 2 months later...

I think we're all barking up the wrong tree here.

If you look through the dump.log you'll see at some point the call to write the player status cache to database (CHILD:201 & CHILD 22) has an empty backpack after this you have lost all the contents of your backpack even if you log out 2hrs later.

Calls are around line 190 in @dayz_epoch_server\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf and 209 in @dayz_epoch_server\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf

I also have cleared out the cache folders, I think this may have been a mistake so tonight I'm going to create folders cache/1/ to cache/9/ in case they aren't actually created by the server on the fly.

What you need to understand is:

the linux port of the server has no method to execute statements directly on the mysql database as the windows server can do via Hive (also not direct ;) )

If you already wondered why there are all these DIAG_LOG entries in the dump.log: the Epoch server scripts, whereever a Hive-Call is made in the original server scripts, just have comment these out (as there is NO Hive) and write an similar entry to the dump.log file.

writer.pl directly recognizes the entry (in realtime) and calls a perl function that knows what to do for e.g. 101, 22, .... The perl functions then read, update information in the database. If these functions request information from the db which need to be send back to the server, there is only one way: create a textfile somewhere and read that with the appropriate function from the server scripts. Therefore the /cache/folder is there. It's just a mechanism (the great idea from devd for the linux port) to get info from the db into the game again.

The reason why there are several folders e.g. in the players cache dir and folders like 1, 2, 3,... is: you can only load the same file once!! If you need to send e.g. updated character information to the player a second time...you will need a second file (different name) as Arma, for whatever reason (maybe security or performance) caches an already loaded file. Took me long in the beginning to understand this and a lot of trying and testing until I've understood that I cannot read the same file again...or I can, but the information is never updated.

Did you maybe recognize that if your mission is running for e.g. 2 hours already, that a newly joining player starts with the same ingame time (on the watch) as a player who joined the server at the start of the mission. So players who are already 2 hours playing on the server could be in the night, where newly joining players are still at day (I wrote a post here somewhere with information how I've fixed...or better went around...that). But that is exactly what I've mentioned above. The set_time.sqf in the cache folder is only read once by the mission and even with changing the content (via cron or via the server scripts) and setting another time there, you load the old values.

Regarding rollback for players: I encountered that if you for example drop into a car and drive around and the server restarts, you will be at the same position after restart where you've been before you stepped into the car. If you leave the car (maybe run a few meters) the information: player left the car and appropriate server script is called, which then updates the new players info (like location) in the db. So there is an event for this needed which triggers a script (where we can put the DIAG_LOG command into, which writes to dump.log, where writer.pl reads this and updates the db, as described above. If you stay in the car, your dump.log does not know that you have another position as you have been driving around, and changes nothing in the db.

That's just to understand a bit why cache files and things are there. I am not 100% sure if deleting the cache files is a good idea but already heard from others that that's needed not to lose items. I need to have a look into the code again (just started again yesterday after 4 months pause ;) ). I don't think that devd forgot to delete the cache files in restarter.pl or something else. And if I remember correctly, the last time I've tested this, I was always a new player/character without cache files. maybe that has been changed here, don't know yet.

The good thing about this: with the possibility to send information from the server files to the log, and reading this with writer.pl, which then does something with this information, you can do everything you want, if you find a good mechanism for handling these cache files if you may need to read again ;) E.g. someone in the normal forum had the idea to let the players change a safe code at any time: you find a place in the server files, send something via DIAG_LOG to dump.log like 'jahan-safe-update,safeid,newcode' and parse this line with writer.pl and if found update this safeid with the new code number in the db with a function update-safe-in-the-db. Just as an example.

Hope that helps to understand the mechanism a bit better.

All your "rollback" problems - empty backpack, missing items, wrong player position - can only caused by one of two things. First is the logical bug in writer.pl that will not properly vacate the old cache. I would fix it except I abhor Perl and the mere thought of it makes me ill. The solution is to purge the cache/players/[0-9]* directories before the server is restarted. The second - I have never observed it - is that some SQL statements in the script may potentially fail and update would not be performed (syntax errors, bugs in Epoch, MySQL stupidity, etc). Also do note that if for some reason your cache ownership or permissions get screwed up you will indeed experience similar effects - rollbacks or suddenly new character.

The way the writer script works is that updates are near instantaneous. However, I have a suspicion that because of buffered IO in Perl (which again I neither understand nor like) the propagation of the log to the script itself is delayed until a buffer is filled. This may potentially account for updates not being saved in the last minutes before server termination. Please conduct the following experiment and tell me if it solves your problems:

1. In restarter.pl, change the value of PATH to an ABSOLUTE path to the server directory. This is because the cron environment is different from shell environment. This is probably why screen is started anew.
  2. In restarter.pl, change kill -TERM to kill -SIGINT. This gives the server an opportunity to clean up and exit (SIGKILL can not be intercepted by a process; the script is essentially murdering the server immediately)
  3. In the line above the kill add this statement: 
    `sync`;
     Those are backticks, not quotes. 

I am considering a rewrite of the whole writer thing in something like Go but I frankly don't have enough time because I am about to finish an insane development sprint at work that's been sapping my juices for weeks.

And another thing: you need to bear in mind that the information between the writer and the server doesn't just go both ways - it cycles. If the cache bug is triggered on the next restart, and you lose items/positions, then the next time the game updates these losses will be propagated into the database and from there again into the cache.

Upon further tests:

1. There is no problem with IO buffering. The use of sync is pointless.
  2. Clearing the cache before starting the server eliminates all the rollback problems for me
  3. The correct way to terminate the server is indeed SIGINT and not SIGKILL, the server performs cleanup and disconnects clients in this case

I've tryed deleting the cache/players/# folder on every restart in the restarter.pl but with that i got just more Rollbacks than before.

sub delete_cache {
	my $dir1 = CACHE_DIR.'/1';
	my $deletedir1 = `rm -rf $dir1`;
	my $dir2 = CACHE_DIR.'/2';
	my $deletedir2 = `rm -rf $dir2`;
	my $dir3 = CACHE_DIR.'/3';
	my $deletedir3 = `rm -rf $dir3`;
	my $dir4 = CACHE_DIR.'/4';
	my $deletedir4 = `rm -rf $dir4`;
	my $dir5 = CACHE_DIR.'/5';
	my $deletedir5 = `rm -rf $dir5`;
	my $dir6 = CACHE_DIR.'/6';
	my $deletedir6 = `rm -rf $dir6`;
	my $dir7 = CACHE_DIR.'/7';
	my $deletedir7 = `rm -rf $dir7`;
	my $dir8 = CACHE_DIR.'/8';
	my $deletedir8 = `rm -rf $dir8`;
	my $dir9 = CACHE_DIR.'/9';
	my $deletedir9 = `rm -rf $dir9`;
}

This won't work. A directory is created for every player joining the server. You only delete the first 9. 

OK made the changes as *OCB* Trollspace suggests

1. In restarter.pl, changed the value of PATH to an ABSOLUTE path to the server directory.
  2. In restarter.pl, change kill -TERM to kill -SIGINT. and in my ~/bin/server script file.  This gives the server an opportunity to clean up and exit (SIGKILL can not be intercepted by a process; the script is essentially murdering the server immediately).
  3. using the latest beta 126xxx
  4. using your epoch.sh

I have just updated my installer script. It includes a fixed epoch.sh (in file script.epoch in my github repo) that solves the rollback problem for me.

For me, your epoch.sh it deletes the cache/players directory and of course everything under it then the server fails to start because

Can't open '/home/epoch/server/sauerland/cache/players/default.sqf' at ./writer.pl line 129.

changing cache/players to cache/players/* in epoch.sh seems to fix the issue, at least for me, deleteing all the directories under cache/players but leaving the default sqf files.

I can confirm that my backpack emptied during play.

One inventory update it was full

a number of location updates

next inventory update backpack was there but no contents

LOG  20:28:29 had backpack contents

20:41:18 Contents gone.

20:19:46 "RUNNING EVENT: supply_drop on [2012,6,6,17,15]"
20:19:54 "CHILD:201:141:[80,[12982.1,802.094,1.64089]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines"],[1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[263.65,149.524]]:false:false:0:0:9:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:20:18 "CHILD:201:141:[149,[12979.3,807.654,1.34682]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaRbull","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines"],[1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[273.74,155.883]]:false:false:0:0:6:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","aidlpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_player_0s",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:20:37 "Prevent diag_log limit..."
20:20:37 "CHILD:21:141:0:["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"]:"
20:20:37 "CHILD:21:141:1:["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaCoke","FoodNutmix","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]:"
20:20:37 "CHILD:22:141:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines"],[1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1]]]:"
20:20:37 "CHILD:201:141:[331,[12986.5,808.409,1.50455]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[283.53,161.891]]:false:false:0:0:7:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpknlmstpslowwpstdnon_gear_amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:20:48 "CHILD:201:141:[8,[12986.5,808.406,1.50468]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,2,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[283.53,161.891]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:21:02 "CHILD:201:141:[273,[12981,810.977,1.25677]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[283.53,161.891]]:false:false:0:0:6:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:21:04 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,16]"
20:23:00 "CHILD:201:141:[178,[13039.4,926.165,0.527679]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[343.34,210.015]]:false:false:1:1:129:2:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::5:"
20:25:00 "CHILD:201:141:[240,[13229.8,893.345,0.00160979]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[410.001,266.131]]:false:false:0:0:195:2:["UZI_SD_EP1","aidlpercmstpsraswpstdnon_player_idlesteady01",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:25:47 "DZAI Debug: 1 AI units respawned at DZAI_Suederbarup in 0.108032 seconds (respawnBandits)."
20:25:52 "DZAI Debug: 0 groups left in respawn queue. Next group is scheduled to respawn in -1 seconds."
20:25:52 "DZAI Debug: Respawn queue is empty. Exiting respawn handler. (respawnHandler)"
20:26:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,21]"
20:26:56 "DZAI Debug: Added Group O 1-1-A to respawn queue. Queue position 1. Wait Time 462.018 (respawnHandler)"
20:27:35 "CHILD:201:141:[269,[13216.5,894.43,0.00137367]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[452.65,288.728]]:false:false:7:7:13:2:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpknlmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:1::35:"
20:27:54 "CHILD:201:141:[255,[13131.6,879.747,0.00164039]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[452.65,288.728]]:false:false:0:0:87:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:28:06 "CHILD:201:141:[293,[13076.9,876.698,0.00154382]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[473.74,307.876]]:false:false:0:0:55:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:28:18 "CHILD:201:141:[307,[13072.3,878.74,0.00144784]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[473.74,307.876]]:false:false:0:0:5:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:28:19 "CHILD:201:141:[307,[13072.3,878.74,0.00144784]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaLvg"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[473.74,307.876]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:28:23 "CHILD:201:141:[307,[13072.3,878.74,0.00144784]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaLvg"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[473.74,307.876]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:28:29 "CHILD:201:141:[308,[13072.3,878.74,0.00144784]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemSodaMdew","FoodCanPasta","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","5Rnd_127x99_as50","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanFraggleos","ItemBandage","FoodCanSardines","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaLvg"],[1,1,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,4,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[473.74,307.876]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:29:42 "CHILD:305:1484:[252,[13367,750.683,-1.52588e-05]]:1:"
20:29:42 "CHILD:306:1484:[["wheel_1_2_steering",0.389707]]:0:"
20:30:16 "CHILD:305:1484:[250,[22079.1,18612.3,0.139928]]:1:"
20:30:16 "CHILD:306:1484:[["wheel_1_2_steering",0.389707]]:0:"
20:30:35 "CHILD:201:141:[222,[22041.8,18576.7,0.000598686]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[532.1,350.997]]:false:false:0:0:19841:2:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:30:51 "CHILD:201:141:[220,[21983.7,18509.1,0.000596159]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[549.841,366.279]]:false:false:0:0:90:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:31:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,26]"
20:31:05 "CHILD:201:141:[221,[21932,18451.6,0.000179498]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[549.841,366.279]]:false:false:0:0:78:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:31:09 "DZAI Debug: Despawned AI units at DZAI_Suederbarup. Resetting trigger's group array."
20:31:17 "CHILD:201:141:[220,[21892.1,18405,0.000177378]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[549.841,366.279]]:false:false:0:0:62:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:31:29 "CHILD:201:141:[219,[21849.4,18354.6,0.000185322]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[571.731,386.404]]:false:false:0:0:67:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:31:41 "CHILD:201:141:[220,[21807.5,18302.8,0.000602864]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[571.731,386.404]]:false:false:0:0:67:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:31:53 "CHILD:201:141:[221,[21765.9,18251.5,0.00100984]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[593.971,406.937]]:false:false:0:0:66:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:32:06 "CHILD:201:141:[207,[21753.8,18237.7,0.00101007]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[593.971,406.937]]:false:false:0:0:19:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady01",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:32:09 "CLEANUP: Deleted 5 Loot Piles out of 74"
20:33:10 Error: Bone leftshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
20:33:10 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 
20:33:20 "CHILD:201:141:[312,[21745.6,18243.8,0.000176018]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[611.451,416.491]]:false:false:0:0:11:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",42,[]]:0:3::100:"
20:33:34 "CHILD:201:141:[210,[21717.7,18251.9,0.00101937]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[622.841,424.334]]:false:false:0:0:30:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_aiming01",42,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:34:45 "DZAI Debug: 0 groups left in respawn queue. Next group is scheduled to respawn in -1 seconds."
20:34:45 "DZAI Debug: Respawn queue is empty. Exiting respawn handler. (respawnHandler)"
20:34:47 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2012,6,6,17,30]"
20:36:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,31]"
20:36:08 "CLEANUP: Deleted 1 Loot Piles out of 69"
20:36:35 "CHILD:201:141:[295,[21704.9,18263.9,0.000593359]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[662.09,442.8]]:false:false:0:0:18:3:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:8::350:"
20:36:47 "CHILD:201:141:[203,[21677.6,18265.2,0.00143335]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[673.63,450.609]]:false:false:0:0:28:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady02",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:37:09 "CLEANUP: Deleted 8 Loot Piles out of 68"
20:38:01 "CHILD:201:141:[246,[21661.5,18259.4,0.00102468]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[689.31,457.811]]:false:false:0:0:17:2:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpknlmrunsraswrfldf",40,[]]:0:2::100:"
20:38:10 "CLEANUP: Deleted 35 Loot Piles out of 60"
20:38:49 "CHILD:201:141:[205,[21650.3,18244.1,0.00143544]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[708.839,469.225]]:false:false:0:0:20:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:2::100:"
20:39:01 "CHILD:201:141:[196,[21628.2,18179.4,0.00164388]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[708.839,469.225]]:false:false:0:0:72:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:39:07 "CLEANUP: Deleted 8 Loot Piles out of 25"
20:39:13 "CHILD:201:141:[194,[21609.4,18114.1,0.00248945]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[708.839,469.225]]:false:false:0:0:71:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:39:25 "WAI: [Mission:[Bandit] Medical Supply Camp]: Ended at [24048.5,14965.8,0]"
20:39:25 "CHILD:201:141:[198,[21590.8,18048.1,0.00184845]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[731.08,488.812]]:false:false:0:0:70:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:39:28 Warnings in z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\can_unlabeled_clean_full.p3d:shadow(1000)
20:39:37 "CHILD:201:141:[174,[21576.5,17985.8,0.00205727]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[731.08,488.812]]:false:false:0:0:65:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","aidlpercmstpsraswpstdnon_player_idlesteady03",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:39:50 "CHILD:201:141:[49,[21567.2,17955.4,0.000596234]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[731.08,488.812]]:false:false:0:0:32:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_turnr",40,[]]:0:1::50:"
20:39:57 "DZAI Debug: Processed static trigger spawn data in 0.00195312 seconds (spawnBandits)."
20:39:57 "DZAI Debug: Spawned 1 new AI groups (1 units total) in 0.0371094 seconds at DZAI_Niederbergbach (spawnBandits)."
20:40:02 "CHILD:201:141:[10,[21596,17974.1,0.00100951]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[747.92,502.47]]:false:false:0:0:35:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:40:07 "CLEANUP: Deleted 2 Loot Piles out of 23"
20:40:14 "CHILD:201:141:[218,[21573.7,17947.2,0.00227667]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[747.92,502.47]]:false:false:0:0:35:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:1::50:"
20:40:23 "DZAI Debug: Active groups found at DZAI_Niederbergbach. Exiting spawn script (spawnBandits)"
20:40:26 "CHILD:201:141:[200,[21562.3,17929.6,0.187955]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[763.86,515.22]]:false:false:0:0:22:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:1::50:"
20:40:38 "CHILD:201:141:[292,[21541.8,17934.9,3.28873]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[763.86,515.22]]:false:false:0:0:21:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",40,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:40:41 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Mayors Mansion]: Ended at [21552.1,17928.7,0]"
20:40:50 "CHILD:201:141:[30,[21541.8,17936.9,3.28896]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[763.86,515.22]]:false:false:0:0:2:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_turnr",41,[]]:0:1::500:"
20:41:02 "CHILD:201:141:[246,[21550.4,17930.3,0.332858]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[779.35,527.647]]:false:false:0:0:11:1:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmrunsraswpstdf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:41:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,36]"
20:41:07 "CLEANUP: Deleted 5 Loot Piles out of 23"
20:41:18 "CHILD:201:141:[328,[21552.6,17926.9,0.330571]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[779.35,527.647]]:false:false:0:0:4:0:["UZI_SD_EP1","amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:42:07 "CLEANUP: Deleted 1 Loot Piles out of 18"
20:42:24 "CHILD:201:141:[357,[21569.3,17906.9,0.000594398]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[799.38,540.158]]:false:false:0:0:26:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:42:30 "CHILD:201:141:[358,[21569.3,17906.9,0.000782952]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[799.38,540.158]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:42:42 "CHILD:201:141:[249,[21568.8,17913.2,0.00175436]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[811.42,548.791]]:false:false:0:0:6:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:42:45 "CHILD:201:141:[249,[21568.8,17913.2,0.00175436]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[811.42,548.791]]:false:false:0:0:0:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:42:57 "CHILD:201:141:[333,[21570.4,17934.6,0.000743881]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[811.42,548.791]]:false:false:0:0:22:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:43:05 "CHILD:201:141:[249,[21570.3,17934.5,0.00172459]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[811.42,548.791]]:false:false:0:0:0:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:43:07 "CLEANUP: Deleted 7 Loot Piles out of 17"
20:43:16 "CHILD:201:141:[5,[21556.6,17946.9,0.000812799]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[821.709,555.383]]:false:false:0:0:19:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:43:24 "CHILD:201:141:[198,[21544.8,17944.4,0.00227597]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[821.709,555.383]]:false:false:0:0:13:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:44:47 "DZAI Debug: Despawned AI units at DZAI_Niederbergbach. Resetting trigger's group array."
20:45:24 "CHILD:201:141:[193,[11334.4,6148.18,0.00121703]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[889.32,612.604]]:false:false:0:0:15601:2:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:45:36 "CHILD:201:141:[85,[11331.7,6123.63,0.00132433]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[889.32,612.604]]:false:false:0:0:25:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:45:46 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Black Hawk Crash]: Starting... [16984.2,3517.6,0]"
20:45:47 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [16984.2,3517.6,0]"
20:45:47 "WAI: Spawned in 2 M2StaticMG"
20:46:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,41]"
20:46:22 "CHILD:201:141:[85,[11331.7,6123.63,0.00132433]]:[["Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","UZI_SD_EP1","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","BAF_AS50_TWS","ItemKeyGreen2220","ItemKeyYellow2066"],["5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","5Rnd_127x99_as50","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[910.4,626.365]]:false:false:0:0:0:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon_gear",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:46:22 "CHILD:303:1610:[[["ItemFishingPole","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemMap","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","M4A3_CCO_EP1"],[2,1,1,2,1,2,2,2,2]],[["FoodbeefRaw","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBadguy","ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanGriff","ItemWaterbottle","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemMixOil","Skin_Camo1_DZ","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodCanBoneboy","FoodCanFraggleos","FoodCanOrlok","ItemSodaDrwaste","ItemBloodbag","FoodCanPasta","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemBandage","FoodchickenRaw","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemWaterbottleUnfilled","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","FoodCanHerpy","FoodCanSardines","FoodMRE","ItemSodaRbull","ItemTunaCooked","FoodchickenCooked","ItemComboLock","ItemSodaR4z0r","FoodNutmix","ItemCanvas","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],[6,7,2,19,2,1,2,13,7,1,2,6,1,4,1,1,2,8,1,5,2,2,1,8,2,5,1,4,1,2,1,1,1,1,7]],[[],[]]]:"
20:46:22 "CHILD:303:1610:[[["ItemFishingPole","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemMap","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles","Binocular_Vector","ItemGPS","M4A3_CCO_EP1"],[2,1,1,2,1,2,2,2,2]],[["FoodbeefRaw","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanBadguy","ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanGriff","ItemWaterbottle","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemMixOil","Skin_Camo1_DZ","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","FoodCanBoneboy","FoodCanFraggleos","FoodCanOrlok","ItemSodaDrwaste","ItemBloodbag","FoodCanPasta","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemBandage","FoodchickenRaw","ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemWaterbottleUnfilled","30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD","FoodCanHerpy","FoodCanSardines","FoodMRE","ItemSodaRbull","ItemTunaCooked","FoodchickenCooked","ItemComboLock","ItemSodaR4z0r","FoodNutmix","ItemCanvas","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],[6,7,2,19,2,1,2,13,7,1,2,6,1,4,1,1,2,8,1,5,2,2,1,8,2,5,1,4,1,2,1,1,1,1,7]],[[],[]]]:"
20:48:24 "CHILD:201:141:[116,[16346.5,4102.59,0.00175984]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[946.569,652.309]]:false:false:0:0:5412:2:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:48:36 "CHILD:201:141:[127,[16405.6,4072.26,0.00143433]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[960.409,663.017]]:false:false:0:0:67:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:48:48 "CHILD:201:141:[98,[16461.4,4039.9,0.00143433]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[960.409,663.017]]:false:false:0:0:64:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:49:00 "CHILD:201:141:[147,[16512.3,4000.74,0.00112573]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[960.409,663.017]]:false:false:0:0:64:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:49:10 "CHILD:201:141:[137,[16512.8,4000.16,0.00111637]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[980.85,681.45]]:false:false:0:0:1:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_idlesteady03",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:51:05 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,17,46]"
20:52:00 "CHILD:201:141:[154,[16518.4,3988.96,0.00172908]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[1020.05,699.96]]:false:false:1:1:13:3:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:6::205:"
20:52:10 "CHILD:201:141:[154,[16544.1,3940.35,0.00209079]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[1020.05,699.96]]:false:false:0:0:56:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"
20:52:20 "CHILD:201:141:[132,[16550,3930.96,0.0023865]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[1034.74,711.495]]:false:false:0:0:12:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","aidlpercmstpsraswrfldnon_aiming01",41,[]]:0:1::50:"
20:53:32 "CHILD:201:141:[114,[16563.9,3922.94,0.00238835]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[1050.72,719.178]]:false:false:2:2:17:1:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:1::60:"
20:53:44 "CHILD:201:141:[130,[16622.6,3893.23,0.002462]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[1050.72,719.178]]:false:false:0:0:68:0:["BAF_AS50_TWS","amovpercmrunsraswrfldf",41,[]]:0:0::0:"

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that the loss of backpack inventory is not related to loging off or logging on, it has now happened to me 3 times where you can see in the log that the Child 201 record writes an empty back pack to the database in one case only  6 lines after writing a Child 201 record with a loaded back pack.

On the last occasion I noted that I could not switch items from my inventory either to or from the backpack during game play although I could transfer items to and from a vehicle.  The items I loaded into the vehicle were saved the Items I loaded into my backpack were not.

The only odd thing that I noticed was that I entered a WAI spawned helicopter which immediatly vanished, I'm going to double check this next time I complete an AI mission to see if this has any bearing.

Checking the data base after logging out I also noticed that my user name in Player_DATA had changed to Error, this changed back to my character name after I next logged in.

There is definately something funkier than the database not updating as it seems the database is being told to lose the backpack contents.