[Tutorial] Overpoch - Custom traders, all weapons/ammo/vehicles in menus

I've added 3 overpoch traders to my server and most of the weapons into the traders inventory. Everything works great until I try to sell something.

I go in to sell my weapon and its highlighted green as it should be, but when I go to sell it for the first time I get this in-game error:

Script z\addons\dayz_code\actions\'trade_weapons.sqf' not found

Error only shows up the one time, but still can't sell anything afterwards.

It only seems to do it with the 3 added traders, albeit I only checked 2 of the regular Epoch traders and I sold them regular Epoch items.

Checked my server report and nothing, so I thought it might be client side, but I couldn't find anything in the ArmaOA2.RPT either. Not sure if there is somewhere else I should be looking. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.    

I've added 3 overpoch traders to my server and most of the weapons into the traders inventory. Everything works great until I try to sell something.

I go in to sell my weapon and its highlighted green as it should be, but when I go to sell it for the first time I get this in-game error:

Script z\addons\dayz_code\actions\'trade_weapons.sqf' not found

Error only shows up the one time, but still can't sell anything afterwards.

It only seems to do it with the 3 added traders, albeit I only checked 2 of the regular Epoch traders and I sold them regular Epoch items.

Checked my server report and nothing, so I thought it might be client side, but I couldn't find anything in the ArmaOA2.RPT either. Not sure if there is somewhere else I should be looking. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.    

In your trader_data table under the afile column do you have 'trade_weapons' instead of trade_weapons?

So there shouldnt be the '

okay so is there any fix for this then?

Thanks

Is your server active or are you starting a new one? if you're starting a new one I would uninstall everything and start over. Make sure you have 1.0.5.1 installed.

If it's active I'm not sure what you can do, sorry.

Hello there, im having trouble getting my trader to show, can someone take a look at my RPT plz?

this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage >
10:00:52   Error position: <_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage >
10:00:52   Error Missing ;
10:00:52 File z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf, line 1795
10:00:52 Error in expression <"];
_unit_666 = _this;
_this setDir 280
_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage >
10:00:52   Error position: <_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage >
10:00:52   Error Missing ;
10:00:52 File z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf, line 1795
10:00:52 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
10:00:52 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>

this is the part in the end of the mission.sqf

_unit_666 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["gsc_scientist1", [6306.46,7807.15,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_666 = _this;
  _this setDir 280
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
  _this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

processInitCommands;

cheers

robbie

RebelDexter,

Thnx, for the info, its amazing what a couple of misplaced quotes in notepad++ will do. That's what I get for messing with all that data at 0330 in the morning!!

That's usually my problem sadly! Glad you got it fixed!

Hi thanks for this but I have a problem, The weapons and cars shows up but the ammo doesnt, Ive done it exactly how you did it in the video btw

Make sure to note that Weapons, Ammo and vehicles have different categories.

Out of my head:

Ammo uses 1 - trade_items

Vehicles uses 2 - trade_any_vehicle (cant remember)

Weapons uses 3 - trade_weapons

The digits 1,2,3 are also important part! They goes near classname:

["ammo",1]

["Vehicle",2]

["Weapon",3]

Make sure to note that Weapons, Ammo and vehicles have different categories.

Out of my head:

Ammo uses 1 - trade_items

Vehicles uses 2 - trade_any_vehicle (cant remember)

Weapons uses 3 - trade_weapons

The digits 1,2,3 are also important part! They goes near classname:

["ammo",1]

["Vehicle",2]

["Weapon",3]

I ve made sure

Picture was on my phone sorry http://i.imgur.com/aXucpP0.png

this is great every thing works fine the only thing I need help with is that the MG4 and the CheyTac M200 delete my backpack when I pick it up.

any help would be great thanks

-Ram

There's nothing you can do to fix it at this stage. It would involve changing config files, which means people has to redownload your custom PBO

Alright, so I don't know if this has been covered already, but I installed the trader, loot table, and all that, step by step from the tutorial. I had one problem where none of the traders would give me an option to trade, but I fixed that as I was missing a "];" near it.

Now I can access all of the traders menus apart from the overpoch trader, which doesn't even give me a scroll wheel option.

Any ideas?