Which Mission system?

So as many of you have been around here you have noticed that there are a few different systems to choose from and I wanted to know which was the best in your opinion. Looking around I notice that pretty much none of them have seen any updates in quite some time and have pretty much no support other than a few members helping with some small problems. Can someone point me to the best/least buggy one? I prefer one that can do epoch missions such as building materials and such similar to this EMS. All mission systems besides DZMS seem to be in pre-alpha phase with only being in v0.1x and this means that it is very much unfinished.

Well i was using the old version of the EMS, when i had a public server 6months ago! Its a great mission system, and i would highly recommend trying out the EMS 0.3 version, with the fixes from defents post! 

im going to install it tonight, will turn back with some info about the situation. :)

EMS 0.3 uses the base code from DZMS ;)

The difference being that EMS has more missions, as it has the combined missions of two mission systems.

DZMS only has half the missions EMS has, but all the missions have been redone in an editor to look better, and some missions have unique aspects to them compared to EMS, like the AN2 mission.

Make sure you add the Epoch Specific Mission EM1 to your major mission array in the config if you run DZMS. You can also change some crates in other missions from weapons or medical to supply, which will make them building supply crates.

At the moment, I am using Defent's version of EMS 3.0. I tried the unfixed version first (accidently, actually), which popped up enough errors I'm glad Defent spent the time fixing them.  Defent's is working pretty well, I just had to fix a couple undefined errors with the new beta (I don't think any of them were justified in this script - I've found others elsewhere that were).  And reduce the loot, because the amount of loot in those missions is a bit ridiculous by default :)

I also want to add fmissions, as it will provide an event driven break while doing EMS missions... once I build a few customized fmissions, but I haven't gotten to that yet!

Edit: However, after vampire's reply and taking a look at his git page... I'm now tempted to switch to DZMS, since it's actually being actively updated :)

EMS 0.3 uses the base code from DZMS ;)

The difference being that EMS has more missions, as it has the combined missions of two mission systems.

DZMS only has half the missions EMS has, but all the missions have been redone in an editor to look better, and some missions have unique aspects to them compared to EMS, like the AN2 mission.

Make sure you add the Epoch Specific Mission EM1 to your major mission array in the config if you run DZMS. You can also change some crates in other missions from weapons or medical to supply, which will make them building supply crates.

Wait, so I could potentially copypaste the missions from EMS to add more missions to DZMS?

Thanks for all the info on it guys. I have high hopes for the new modular system being built but I have been asked to help people with some missions and was unable to find which one to use. So it seems like I have two options: Use DZMS and add EMS missions, or use EMS .3, but the fixed version.

Wait, so I could potentially copypaste the missions from EMS to add more missions to DZMS?

You would need to go through and make sure the crates are to be filled correctly, and the AI spawn lines are correct. DZMS has also switch all vehicle classnames over to the config.

The EMS missions are more bland than DZMS imo, and it would take some work to get them added in.

EMS still uses the missions where there may be two objects in a field and AI all over it, versus the missions being designed in the editor for DZMS.