Inevitable Gaming

Question

I need someone to add following (i will PAY):

Admin Tools

Epoch Mission System

Emerald Interior Designer

Action Menu

Refuel/rearm/repair

(Please make refuel free for cars and choppers, 2 10oz Gold to repair choppers and free for cars. Rearm 4 10oz Gold for both.)

Select Spawn Location:

Add one for (Kamenka, Balota, Cherno, Elektro, Solnichy)

Walk Amongst The Dead: 

Towing: 

No plot pole needed: http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-disable-plot-pole-requirements-in-epoch-1-0-3.17590/

Take Clothes: From dead people...

The reason for asking others to do this for me is that im on vacation now (amsterdam if it matters) and i dont have enough time for coding 5 hours/day. Ive tried and tried watched 100 tutorials, edited, updated etc over and over again....

If this is too much, tell me what you can do of those above, 

PM me for my mission files and tell me how much money you want for doing this, I will pay the person who wants the least money for doing this!

5 answers to this question

Hold the shit please don't pay a soul or the no plot pole that is a config that you can change in the init.sqf.. I mean a nice person would do it or free.. because those scripts are 1-2 minute installs each with directions for each but if you need help I am willing to help I don't want money. and you should not pay the heavy breathing cat for that.

i dont have enough time for coding 5 hours/day

I lol'd at this.

It really doesn't take 5 hours a day to code for an Epoch server, considering everything your askng for has install guides written by the mod authors.