How to make 24/7 day on vilayer Servers?

Lt_Jamie

Go into the ACP, in Configuration Files, select HiveExt.ini, find this section:

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
Type = Custom
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
Offset = -10
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
;Hour = 8

Change it to this:

[Time]
Type = Static
;Offset = -10
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 12

Adjust "Hour" to the hour you want your server to be. This setting lets it be 12pm all the time.

Go into the ACP, in Configuration Files, select HiveExt.ini, find this section:

[Time]
Type = Custom
Offset = -10
;Hour = 8

Change it to this:

[Time]
Type = Static
;Offset = -10
Hour = 12

Adjust "Hour" to the hour you want your server to be. This setting lets it be 12pm all the time.

You sure this works? 'Static' has never worked for me in that way. It seems to just use it as a starting point and time flows as normal.

You sure this works? 'Static' has never worked for me in that way. It seems to just use it as a starting point and time flows as normal.

You are probably correct. It will start it at whatever time you set as static and time will progress, but I don't think anyone leaves their server running for anything more than 6 hours, so at the next restart, it will be whatever time you set it in that file, thus giving you 24/7 daylight.

You are probably correct. It will start it at whatever time you set as static and time will progress, but I don't think anyone leaves their server running for anything more than 6 hours, so at the next restart, it will be whatever time you set it in that file, thus giving you 24/7 daylight.

yeah works like that, I have mine set to 1pm so we have a couple of hours dask/dark before restart (every 8hrs)

• 6 months later...