Merlin makes trader menu close

FragZ

Question

I tried adding a Merlin and a jackal to the trader menus from hero and bandit camps.

Now if someone press buy on them it closes the menu and nothing happens.

I will post the RPT later as I am leaving. Any ideas?

FIXED. afile was trade_any_vehicle

7 answers to this question

Post your SQl query that you used to add them

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W",2]',30,'[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,562,'trade_vehicles');

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W",2]',30,'[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,569,'trade_vehicles');

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BAF_Merlin_DZE",2]',30,'[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[6,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,493,'trade_vehicles');

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["BAF_Merlin_DZE",2]',30,'[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,512,'trade_vehicles');

EDIT: Afile was trade_any_vehicle

I do not have that config in the init.sqf   I just tried adding it to a new trader instead of bandit and hero and it shows up and all, I can pres s buy... but when I do so it just close the trader menu again. Merlin is added to dynamic_vehicles, traders_items sql table, I added it into the Traders_DATA and all... what am I missing here??