Need help with Arma 2 server. 100€ Reward!!

Madtree1

Question

Hi,

I need some help with setting up Arma 2 server. I would like to have Panthera map with Epoc/Overwatch mods in them (base building, guns, cars & choppers), but I lack the skill for it. I've tried to read all sorts of DIY threads but with no luck. 

Thus I am willing to pay solid 100€ for you, who can help me sort out this mess. If you know how to script and have done this before PM me.

Br, M.T

1 answer to this question

You want a server but aren't willing to learn how to script/code the extra things you want on it?

99% of scripts and addons out there come with Guide's and How-To's, If your struggling to make sense of those:

What will you do when the mod updates?

What will you do when one of the scripts you have no longer works after an update?

Whenever Epoch updates your going to have to re-do your server and mission files and test that everything works before you launch your updated server.

Players don't stick around too long on broken servers.

If you don't know the basics of Arma2 scripting and how to configure an Arma2 Server for best performance, before you start modding it then this going to be a steep learning curve for you.

Everytime something breaks or gets updated, because you haven't learned Arma scripting your going to have to post up on forums asking for help or waving your $100 bucks around.

Save yourself some money, setup a local server and learn A2 scripting (there's a lot of guides on setting up a local server, use the forum search)

There's also bucketloads of information on the Bohemia forums and Armaholic on scripting

Meanwhile you'd be better off finding an Overpoch server that runs Panthera already and play on that instead, there's tons of them out there.