has been kicked by BattlEye: No-CD-key servers not supported

Buck0

Question

Solution - Just disable BE in config, not need crappy protection at all. I not use BE since Jan and all Ok, just look at your server and use blur AH + ban all subnets of their cheaty assholes!

ITS NOT ONLY THE PROTECTION OF BATTLEYE!!

All needs BE for the Rcon tool and Server Messages!!

Our server seems to be working again now and players can access with no issues - No changes made so perhaps either the host or battleye resolved their issue

They surrendered, lol.

Battleye - We don't want to ban cheaters and improve our protection, We want just try to ban all no-cd xD

You are very missinformed by the lies spread everywhere by the hacking child community of dayz ...

hangender never really did anything besides pretending/saying that he did everything, I think he is such a big imposter that he actually believes his own lies or those others spread about him lol. Blur is not even coding/scripting and if you say changing variables makes BE useless or hacks working again you are very wrong. If a server is not running BE it is unsecure. Even if you just block "some ports BE uses for keychecking" it is very unsecure, because you don't just block that. For example the first few digits of a key define your UID so it is very simple to fake someones UID by creating a key and join a no-cdkey server with it :-[

Oh, i see, so Blur are little lier, because he telling me that he only sell AH, and The Creator is hangender, so you are initial creator, and now blur only selling your AH? But who sells AH to blur when you not working with him? I'm confused...

I already block BE check on my first server, and on my second i just test some of my scripts so don't need BE there, you are been there and we test Script Executer, lol.