server running panthera, missing stuff

Munkeskov

Question

I have a server on my pc running Chernarus or Namalsk, and now i want to run Panthera, and at first it looked fine, but i am missing the "cargo check" option, and the salavge and repair options are missing too, but i have the options to repair the vehicles parts, but the % dont show.

The traders are on the map, and i kan see them, but i cant interact with them, the trader menu dont show.

At first i played in some sort of editor-mode, because i couldt see all the vehicles on the map, and every second i could hear a beep, and instead of the debug monitor i had a box saying what i was looking on...

I had the options to lower/raise objects...

What have i done wrong?

2 answers to this question

Then you have enabled DZEdebug = true; in your init.sqf, just comment out that line or turn it to false. About the other issues make sure you are not running another dayz mod along side epoch. The mod path should look like this for the client: @panthera;@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@DayZ_Epoch; and for the server @panthera;@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server.

got it working, i had all the right stuff in the client and server, but there was a ";" at the end of the serverfile, but i didnt think off it, because i also have it on the two other files...

Im just happy that it works now...

vbawol is my hero!

thx