Best way for donnors loadouts?

FragZ

Question

I have been using this layout since the beginning of the server...

//Default Loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","FoodCanSardines","ItemWaterbottle","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Itemtoolbox","ItemMap","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","M9SD"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

//Admin Loadout
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["UIDS GOES IN HERE"]) then {  //Admins: Filtechplay, FragZ, David
	DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","Skin_Graves_Light_DZ","FoodSteakCooked","30Rnd_556x45_Stanagg","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","ItemGoldBar10oz","10Rnd_127x99_m107","10Rnd_127x99_m107"];
	DefaultWeapons = ["glock17_EP1","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemWatch","ItemKnife","Itemtoolbox","ItemCrowbar","Itemetool","ItemHatchet_DZE"];
	DefaultBackpack = "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1";
	DefaultBackpackWeapon = 
	};

It simply doesnt work half of the time. I have gotten reports from my donnors that commited suicide 12  times in a row, didint got any loadout.

Is there a stable way to make loadouts? I am using DayZ.st if that helps.

4 answers to this question

Check your dayz_mission/init.sqf for:

[] ExecVM "Scripts\loadout.sqf";

and

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","FoodCanSardines","ItemWaterbottle","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"];
DefaultWeapons = ["Itemtoolbox","ItemMap","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemCompass","ItemKnife","M9SD"];

Check your dayz_mission/init.sqf for:

[] ExecVM "Scripts\loadout.sqf";

and