BE scripts kicking

Achmed

Question

We keep getting kicked by BE for things like firing guns on top of cars, buying from a trader (not sure if its all traders or not) and prob a few other things i forgot lol.

Im hosted on dayz.st and have updated the scripts with what they suggested and all was working ok as i fired the gun on my car when i first found it yet now it kicks me.

attached is my scripts file, can anyone see whats up with it at all?

5 answers to this question

We keep getting kicked by BE for things like firing guns on top of cars, buying from a trader (not sure if its all traders or not) and prob a few other things i forgot lol.

Im hosted on dayz.st and have updated the scripts with what they suggested and all was working ok as i fired the gun on my car when i first found it yet now it kicks me.

attached is my scripts file, can anyone see whats up with it at all?

Hi Mathew,

First off I have a dayz.st epoch server buggy as hell, vehicles bought from the traders return after a restart even if you sell them. Chance you will not re-spawn in the same spot as logging off. I have no idea why dayz.st do not use the correct scripts.txt. http://pastebin.com/D19WU6CU << just copy over  the Scripts.txt you have with the one in the link.

To be on the safe side I would just copy all of the battle eye files which can be found here: https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/Server%20Files/Battleye and you should be good to go.

Also if you have FTP access which I am pretty sure .st provides check your .RPT file for Kicks/Errors and any possible reason(s). Also What BE restriction(s) was it?

Sometimes its not scripts.txt but one of the other BE buddies as well.

I have .st server(s) as well currently running just base did not realize they supported Epoch (Probably not as well as Bloodydayz being they are the only Official Provider so far.)

thanks guys, have just updated the scripts file so fingers crossed it will work ok. I had a look at the other files but wasnt sure what ones to use as they look like there for a newer version of epoch.

I may move over to bloodydayz in a while after i see how there control panel is etc. I tried origins when it was first released but it was a nightmare as the host i used was rubbish.