Ok I've read multiple places about increasing crash spawns and I'm currently trying on my epoch panthera server I even added the animated crashes which is working but not as much as I like. Am I doing something wrong? I see the values for the crash spawn in several places I have edited all the spawn rates for them all and even went as far as setting it supposely to where it would spawn one in every minute, but still no luck. The most I have got is one to spawn at the 5 minute mark but after that another one doesnt spawn for up to an hour. Links are below to all the guides I followed. I'm running 1.0.4.2. I'd also like to know where the helicrash items write to.

Animated Heli Crashes

http://opendayz.net/threads/epoch-animated-heli-crashes.15051/

Modifying the crash spawn amount(scroll down to ikuyo post)

http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-editing-heli-crashes-1-7-6-1-simplified.9011/

Same as above just more detailed

http://opendayz.net/threads/increasing-or-decreasing-heli-spawn-crashes-1-7-5-1.7754/

I have not. I looked at that thread containing all that information but I'd rather not try and screw something up detailed instructions wasnt really given  but at least there is a help thread at all about it. I also tried adding in the server_spawnC130JCrash and it loaded up fine in the rpt but my server was stuck on authentication the only errors I have had is that error in bone. But the c130j can  wait for another day. So how can I go about adding more events? I'd like to have 1 spawn every 10 minutes or so or have 3 spawns in 30 minutes with a 30 minute pause until the next 3 spawn.

Actually to think of it xbowbii told me to add this under the epoch config in the init.sqf would this be what you're talking about?

MaxHeliCrashes= 50; // Default = 5

Ok I see what you're talking about now what would the preferred settings be for lets say 1 every 10 minutes or every 5 minutes for testing purposes

[["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

Edit: no matter what I change all of the settings to I am still only getting a crash at the 10 minute mark then after that it's completely random. Could the animated heli crashes be messing with the event spawn times? I forgot to save a back up of the default crash sqf but I set it for 0 on the first one and 5 on the second one and crashes are not happening as often as they should I have also set the frequency and the variances to for a crash every minute and it isn't doing that.

bump still nothing has increased crash spawns looking for a solution 

Edit even tried switching back to the default non animated crash spawner and still no luck I feel as if these values do nothing and the true values are hidden away in davy jones locker or some shit. Here are all my values.

Init.sqf

// Dayz Epoch Events
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",10,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

server_spawnCrashSite.sqf
//_crashModel = _this select 0;
//_lootTable = _this select 1;
_guaranteedLoot = _this select 0;
_randomizedLoot = _this select 1;
_frequency = _this select 2;
_variance = _this select 3;
_spawnChance = _this select 4;
_spawnMarker = _this select 5;
_spawnRadius = _this select 6;
_spawnFire = _this select 7;
_fadeFire = _this select 8;

crash_spawner.sqf
_guaranteedLoot = 3;
_randomizedLoot = 4;
_spawnChance =  1;
_spawnMarker = 'center';
// _spawnRadius = 5000;
_spawnRadius = HeliCrashArea;
_spawnFire = true;
_fadeFire = false;

server_monitor.sqf
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
if(OldHeliCrash) then {
_nul = [5, 4, (1 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', HeliCrashArea, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;
};

Change it to:

[["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",10,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",20,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",40,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",50,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

any =  year

any = month

any = week

any = day

any = hour

## = minute of each of the above