Fuel Pumps / New BTR90 & LAV 1.0.4.2

MassAsster

Question

Anyone else having issues trying to put down a fuel pump ? If I go to place it, it never places and forever stays on "building already in progress"... 

Also a heads up for anyone that attempted the new DZ and DZE Variants for the BTR90 and LAV - If your using AI bandits - they will not engage these vehicles with small arms :(

10 answers to this question

Anyone else having issues trying to put down a fuel pump ? If I go to place it, it never places and forever stays on "building already in progress"... 

Also a heads up for anyone that attempted the new DZ and DZE Variants for the BTR90 and LAV - If your using AI bandits - they will not engage these vehicles with small arms :(

Its been the same for a while with the Vodnik too. I believe because its set as a heavy armor class, such as a tank.

Unless its a light classed vehicle, they wont engage it with small arms as far as I know.

I think they will still fire if they are on a mounted gun. (50cal+ of course)

Maybe they will fire with a m107/as50/KSVK?

I consider those anti-material snipers not really rifle. I'm asking if something like FN-FAL would work against armored vehicles. I havent tested any AI yet, but it would be good to know if i should use turrets for close range vs armored vehicles.