removing dynamic weather causes masses lag

Drew22

Question

Setting everything to 0 in dynamic weather and calling it from the mission init is causing massive lag. I am trying to get rid of fog as players cannot see over 400m sometimes. When doing this it gets tons of netserver issues in the rpt, players get stuck joining allthough some can join. When I get in every 5 seconds my screen glitches.or gets stuck for half a second then continues. I do have inifistar and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. As soon as I revert to the original dyn weather the issue goes away.

6 answers to this question

I have done the same thing on my server and also run infistar antihack.

Are you sure you have not made an error in the code somewhere as I don't appear to be having problems.

u didn't set everything to a 0 just what related to fig and over cast

Setting everything to 0 in dynamic weather and calling it from the mission init is causing massive lag. I am trying to get rid of fog as players cannot see over 400m sometimes. When doing this it gets tons of netserver issues in the rpt, players get stuck joining allthough some can join. When I get in every 5 seconds my screen glitches.or gets stuck for half a second then continues. I do have inifistar and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. As soon as I revert to the original dyn weather the issue goes away.

As always check your RPT log for errors.