C-130 Storage Capacity

TheVampire

This has been bugging me for a long time now, and I know the C130 in arma is a passenger plane, but the storage capacity is way too small for the size.

I know Epoch is expanding and adding new config classes for vehicles like some APCs, so in an upcoming update could we get the storage size on the C130 redefined? I'm not sure what would be adequate, but I think it would be interesting to make it rather large. It would allow large quantities of items to be moved from one point to the other, but being so large there are few places other than an airfield that a pilot could land to offload the cargo.

The reason being is that currently, you never see someone keeping a C130 for any serious use. It's simply a big score to find like the Osprey, but only to be sold. People currently use the Osprey as the large cargo carrier, and I think the C130 should be the replacement for that role.

This has been bugging me for a long time now, and I know the C130 in arma is a passenger plane, but the storage capacity is way too small for the size.

I know Epoch is expanding and adding new config classes for vehicles like some APCs, so in an upcoming update could we get the storage size on the C130 redefined? I'm not sure what would be adequate, but I think it would be interesting to make it rather large. It would allow large quantities of items to be moved from one point to the other, but being so large there are few places other than an airfield that a pilot could land to offload the cargo.

The reason being is that currently, you never see someone keeping a C130 for any serious use. It's simply a big score to find like the Osprey, but only to be sold. People currently use the Osprey as the large cargo carrier, and I think the C130 should be the replacement for that role.

agreed, the current cargo space of c130j must be either a joke or a "." placement error