Panthera 2.9 ...tree_crown.rvmat kick 1.0.4.1

mono

Question

Still getting constantly kicked for an error in Panthera 2.9 in both 1.0.4 and 1.0.4.1 (which I was hoping would fix it). 

The last bit of the error message is tree_crown.rvmat -  I'm kicked off the game before I have chance to read it all. I get this error on any 1.0.4.1 Panthera server (I've made sure it's not isolated to my regular server) and on the server I play on the most other players get kicked for this too. For example on my regular server last night I was kicked 5 times in 3 hours. This morning I'd played for 10 minutes and then... you guessed it...

It's not making the game unplayable but it's a PITA and has stopped my flying for the time being.

cheers

mono

you change in CONFIGFILES/config.cfg

// JOINING RULES

maxPlayers = 50;
kickDuplicate = 1;
verifySignatures = 2;
equalModRequired = 0;
requiredBuild = 103718;
requiredSecureId = 1;

in verifySignatures = 2;  Change the 2 to 0 bye bye error.... Wrong signature ca\plants\data\jablon_3.rvmat and Wrong signature ca\plants\data\tree_crown.rvmat.  

with DAYZ.st they dont give access to config.cfg  sooo. the only way I can fix it for myself is 

delete the @DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch folder located in your drive:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead //////then download up to date dayz epoch and dayz panthera /////then in dayzcommander click settings then in additional launch parameters  type   -mod=@DayZPanthera;@DayZ_Epoch    then click done and launch  my server as normal

NOW if I could just get all my players to do this, They wouldnt get kicked and I could add killhouses and such  but without the fix they cannot see the custom buildings....

What sucks is this problem seems to be only with dayz.st (not sure if hfb has this kick problem also).. I have vilayer server that's panthera also and no kicks what so ever. My dayz.st server on panthera still has the kicks.

My dayz.st server is on patch 1.0.4.2

My vilayer server is on patch 1.0.4.2a

So if the 1.0.4.2a patch does fix this I wish dayz.st would update to it as my vilayer server on panthera is only my test server and has zero population because its always locked.

Deleting and re-downloading is not the best procedure. You might luck out, but that's not the problem. DayZ Commander Separates it into 2 folders.

Do the following.

Copy the 3 .pbo folders in your @DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera along with their appropriate .bisign files....oh gee, look what one of the pbo's is....fucking plants.

Paste them into the @DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch addon folder. And delete the original @DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera mother fucker out of there.

Remove the -mod=@DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera launch code from your settings launch options if you had it.

Run the damn game. DayZ Commander will say it's corrupt. It's not. Just double click on the server, it will launch. Or do remote connection through Multiplayer.

Welcome back to flying without fear.

Fuck DayZ Commander.

I've lost so much shit to this kick.

But! We got it now boys!!!

Love ya!!