help removing vehicles spawning with ammo

Nazdock

I've just added the BAF_Jackal2 to the hero trader.The buy/sell functions work fine, but after I purchase the vehicle it comes with full ammo. I've checked the db and it says the vehicle comes with no inventory. How do i remove the ammo from the vehicle after purchase/spawn?

Thanks

EDIT: Snap! forget my post then....someone else bit me to it. Thats 10 times easier.

Some vehicles HAVE ammo by default.

I order to do this, the secret is in your trade_any_vehicle.sqf located inside dayz_code.pbo.

You have to extract that file and place it (my guess somewhere in your dayz_server.pbo) and you have to use THAT file (cause we are gonna edit it) instead of the one in the dayz_code.pbo.

Inside it at line 86 where it is :_obj = nearestObjects [(getPosATL player), [_part_in], dayz_sellDistance_vehicle];

I would change it to this:

} else {
                _obj = nearestObjects [(getPosATL player), [_part_in], dayz_sellDistance_vehicle];
                if (_obj isKindOf "BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D" || _obj isKindOf "BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_w" || _obj isKindOf "BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D" || _obj isKindOf "AF_Jackal2_L2A1_w") then {
                    _obj removeMagazine "1500Rnd_762x54_PKT"; // Just an example...use the proper ammo, i dont know what it is.
                };
            };

This way, when any type of BAF_Jackal spawns, its ammo will be removed. (use the appropriate ammo there...No idea what the jackal wears).

Now, how to load this into the server ? Well i leave it for someone else...cause i got no idea :) but there must be a way.

this in inti should do it:

DZE_vehicleAmmo=0;

however, idk if its my host or if its disabled by default in server files, since its commented out in mine.

if that the case and it dosnt work check this:

in server_publishvehicle2.sqf and server_monitor.sqf find this line:

// _object setVehicleAmmo DZE_vehicleAmmo;

... and just remove the comments like this

_object setVehicleAmmo DZE_vehicleAmmo;

now if you set DZE_vehicleAmmo=0; in init.sqf aswell, then you wont have to do anything else.

(if you dont want to wait the time to dl new mission file, you can just change DZE_vehicleAmmo in server_publishvehicle2.sqf and server_monitor.sqf to a 0 aswell)