Weird kick in scripts.txt

Sandbird

Can someone help me out here....Some players are getting kicked with this error:

waituntil {!is"
23.01.2014 23:57:57: Gremlin (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- #3 "unctions\main.sqf"
scriptName "Functions\main.sqf";
_logic = _this select 0;
_logic setpos [1000,10,0];

waituntil {!isnil "BIS"

My first 10 lines of scripts.txt

//new
5 "dedicatedServerInterface"
1 "Logic" !"\"Logic\" createVehicleLocal" !"sideLogic" !"BIS_MPF_clientJIPlogic" !"_humanity_logic" !"ACE_Required_Logic" !="busroute\player_axeBus.sqf";
5 "FunctionsManager" !="busroute\player_axeBus.sqf";
5 "_logic = _this select 0;"
5 "_logic setpos \[1000,10,0\];"
1 "HelicopterExplo" !"_expl=createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploSmall\",\(getPosATL _v\),\[\],0,\"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];" !"_expl = createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploBig\", \[_pos select 0,_pos select 1,\(_pos select 2\) \+ 1\], \[\], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];" !"if \(local _v\) then \{_expl=createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploSmall\", \(getPosATL _v\), \[\], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];\};" !"if \(local _v\) then \{_expl=\"HelicopterExploSmall\" createvehicle \(getpos _v\);\};"
5 "BattleFieldClearance"
5 "BIS_MPF_logic" !"BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit"
5 "BIS_MPF_dummygroup" !="BIS_MPF_dummygroup = createGroup sideLogic;" !"BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit"

I cant find that main.sqf anywhere, both client and server files....

Anyone knows what it is, thats kicking them ?

-Thanks

using a 0 index you count the lines minus any commented out lines this would show that it is related to:

5 "_logic = _this select 0;"

looking at the logged text it may also match:

5 "_logic setpos \[1000,10,0\];"

both would cause a kick with the code that is logged.

Yeah, but i cant find any reference to _logic = both in the server files and mission files..so where does it take it from ?

The player was driving at the moment of the kick, and when he came back he spawned in the Dam area...miles away from where he was.

Setting these to 1 would avoid the kick, but what is the proper filter exception to do here ? Cause i cant find the reference code to check anywhere