Adding guns to traders (Help)

FragZ

Question

I tried using the following code that I found on this forum

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["M107_DZ",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0, 487, 'trade_weapons'),
('["M107_DZ",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0, 605, 'trade_weapons'),
('["M107_DZ",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0, 640, 'trade_weapons'),
('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 482, 'trade_items'),
('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 614, 'trade_items'),
('["10Rnd_127x99_m107",1]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0, 647, 'trade_items');

The problem is, using navicat, it doesn't work at all. I would also prefer the m107 to be sold on
-Hero and bandit traders for 2 briefcases and sold for 1.
-Stary sobor trader for 3 briefcases and sold for 1.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: They added into the 3 public traders. I however don't see them in the MySQL database....

4 answers to this question

You're going to have to add it to allowed weapons in your Server.pbo file and also make exceptions in your battleye files so people don't get kicked using this weapon. The trader config tool works wonders if you know a friend that is good with php and all that fun stuff and has a hosting site or you can host it from your own computer and it is an awesome utility to update stock as well as add things to traders... anything that ISNT in the database, you will have to manually add, and yes.... it can be a pain in the ass! 

If you have any questions i may not be that hard to find :P

b_560_95_1.png

You're going to have to add it to allowed weapons in your Server.pbo file and also make exceptions in your battleye files so people don't get kicked using this weapon. The trader config tool works wonders if you know a friend that is good with php and all that fun stuff and has a hosting site or you can host it from your own computer and it is an awesome utility to update stock as well as add things to traders... anything that ISNT in the database, you will have to manually add, and yes.... it can be a pain in the ass! 

If you have any questions i may not be that hard to find :P

b_560_95_1.png

I think you did not read well. It is added and working but it doesn't appear in the MySQL database on navicat... And I wanted to make it to hero and bandit traders but that is good for now so...

Yeah I want to know what is wrong in the syntax because it IS added in traders_data in the hive database, but it is not showing in navicat. It is showing and working in game.

Look at the server_traders.sqf from your mission file and get the TID of the weapons list from your hero, bandit, and blackmarket vendor. Use these TIDs in your DB to distinguish between them and change the prices on the correlating rows to whatever you want.