A few issues

monkeebhoy

Question

Hi,

I updated to 1.0.3. Added my scripts which comprise of lift/tow, titles, no building decay and  service point.

when i try and use the traders i get trading started, it goes through the motions and looks like its completed. However it doesn't come up with the bought for ...  If i move it says trading cancelled. 

This is also the same for when i try and build something. Also tree chopping doesn't seem to work either. It will go though the motions of chopping it down but no wood. Hit the one tree over 100 times just to make sure it wasn't me.

Was also made aware that a player tried to bandage himself and couldn't.

I should probably also say that i did have self bloodbag, but i took it out thinking this may have been that cause. However when i restarted the server and tried again. It was just ther same.

Anyy suggestions would be welcomed

2 answers to this question

If you use a custom compiles file you have to take that from the client 1.0.3 files and not from your old server files. I believe something like self bb and take clothes would do this. There are different actions for traders I believe and they are not being called in the old file which you custom added. You will need to re edit the new 1.0.3 files...

Very vauge but hope you get the point...

I have taken out the self bloodbag and the compiles that it used. However i also have one for the no removing locked vehicles for lift/tow script. I'm not sure if this would have any effect. Sorry but this side of things is like me trying to learn to suck  an elephant through a straw.

Edit:

I managed to get it working by looking at the self actions. thank you for your help.