Taviana RPT Spam (Refers to a lot of missing objects and vehicles not spawning correct numbers)

TLDS

Question

Please take a quick peek at the following pastebin,  The highlights that i'm concerned with are the following.

http://pastebin.com/jnHkV5uD

These lines were not evident in our 1.0.2.5 implementation of Taviana2.0 and while i have not dug too deep just wanted to make sure my research hasn't missed something obvious, perhaps someone has seen these things before and can share some knowledge.  I'm terribly sorry about my inexperience if it was something silly i missed.  The server appears to behave properly however it doesnt spawn the correct number of vehicles ( we used a fresh database for 1.0.3 and it only spawned 150 or so of 400)  Lastly, If there is any errors in here i can fix i'd love to do that, i hate errors in my RPT. ^_^

I also discovered that the UH1Y_Wreck at the south end of Dubovo Airfield has a gunner seat you can enter into, However when you pop into it the server immediately kills you and RPT prints to log about killing a hacker.  I realize this is working as intended but the UH1Y_Wreck shouldn't be enterable, anyone give me some pointers on how to fix that?

This log was from a fresh out of the box taviana server, no mods.

0:07:51 taviana\silnice\semafor.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:07:51 taviana\budovy\huge_block_geo.p3d: house, config class missing

And

0:07:53 Strange convex component21 in taviana\bratislav\kasa.p3d:geometryFire
 0:07:53 Strange convex component22 in taviana\bratislav\kasa.p3d:geometryFire
 0:07:53 Strange convex component25 in taviana\bratislav\kasa.p3d:geometryFire

And

0:07:58 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 0:07:59 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

And.....

0:08:05 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
 0:08:05 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d

annnnddd....

0:08:15 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 0:08:15 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 0:08:16 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 0:08:16 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 0:08:21 Cannot create entity with abstract type GAZ_Vodnik_DZE (scope = private?)
 0:08:21 Cannot create non-ai vehicle GAZ_Vodnik_DZE,
 0:08:22 Cannot create entity with abstract type GAZ_Vodnik_DZE (scope = private?)
 0:08:22 Cannot create non-ai vehicle GAZ_Vodnik_DZE,
 0:08:22 Cannot create entity with abstract type GAZ_Vodnik_DZE (scope = private?)
 0:08:23 Cannot create entity with abstract type GAZ_Vodnik_DZE (scope = private?)
 0:08:23 Cannot create non-ai vehicle GAZ_Vodnik_DZE,
 0:08:23 Cannot create entity with abstract type GAZ_Vodnik_DZE (scope = private?)
 0:08:23 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 132"
 0:08:23 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 400"
 0:08:23 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
 0:08:23 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 50"

and then....

0:08:26 "DEBUG: unable to find suitable vehicle to spawn"

and then....

0:08:54 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 0:09:01 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
 0:09:01 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move
 0:09:01 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move
 0:09:01 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
 0:09:01 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
 0:09:01   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
 0:09:04 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208

5 answers to this question

You seem like an experienced fella so i'll take your word for it.  I knew there was an issue with the vodnik spawning at 0,0,0 but didnt know if it kicked those error messages, thanks for the post link on how to work around it that is quite helpful.  If anyone else has any insight i still welcome it.