Adding Aircraft Trader 1.0.7

Pakus

Hi guys,

I have a 1.0.7 server which I have been able to customize without any problem. I have experience in 1.0.6, although I am not an expert.

I have been able to install without problem all kinds of mods, wai, spawn, deploy, banking... everything... and it works perfectly. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum for making things easier for me with the posts of each mod.

My problem is that I am trying to make an aircraft trader, (actually two) and I have followed these steps:

1. dayz_server.pbo\traders\Cheranarus11.sqf

//Aircraft Dealer
    ["RU_Pilot",[12061,12636.3,0],20], //this is original
    ["RU_WorkWoman2",[5043.45,9731.67,0],360], //this is my add
    ["RU_WorkWoman3",[4615.33,2553.97,0],88], //this is my add

2. dayz_code.pbo\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf

I have incorporated the two new sellers in the first line:

serverTraders = ["FR_AC","GUE_Commander","GUE_Woodlander2","RU_Citizen4","Profiteer1","Rita_Ensler_EP1","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Worker2","Villager1","TK_CIV_Worker01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","RU_WorkWoman5","Doctor","Worker1","TK_CIV_Worker02_EP1","Rocker4","RU_Citizen3","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","Worker3","RU_Pilot","RU_WorkWoman2","RU_WorkWoman3","RU_Villager3","HouseWife1","Profiteer2","Profiteer3","Functionary1_EP1"];

And then I have made them functional below in the same document:

/***************Aircraft Dealer********* (original dealer)/
menu_RU_Pilot = [
    [[localize "STR_EPOCH_TRADER_CATEGORY_AIRPLANES",46],[localize "STR_EPOCH_TRADER_CATEGORY_HELICOPTER",47]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

/***************Aircraft Dealer*********(my add)/
menu_RU_WorkWoman2 = [
    [[localize "STR_EPOCH_TRADER_CATEGORY_AIRPLANES",46],[localize "STR_EPOCH_TRADER_CATEGORY_HELICOPTER",47]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

/***************Aircraft Dealer*********(my add)/
menu_RU_WorkWoman3 = [
    [],
    "neutral"
];

But it does not work, the seller does not show menu. I have put a banker on each side of these vendors and it works perfectly.

Is there something else I need to do?

can you help me?

thanks for reading me

Hi,

are you calling the new file from the mission init?

From
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf";

To
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\chernarus11.sqf";

Hi again guys,

The new Aircraft traders dont spawn the planes o helis. The sale is successful, the seller takes the money, but the helicopter does not appear. You only see the giant red arrow above the helipad that disappears in a few seconds. But adds a key to my inventory.

RPT says:

"Trader Menu: Pakumoto (UID) purchased 1x CSJ_GyroC_DZE into gear at Unknown Trader for 2,000 Coins"

I'm reading different pages of the forum with the same problem but I can't find a solution. 

I have tried to extend the distance in Z_VehicleDistance (in dayz_code/configvariables.sqf) but it does not work

I use admintools.

I think it's a database problem, but I don't know how to fix it. I've reset the database but this doesn't fix it. I have the hosting in Gamindeluxe and I have put a ticket to support.

Could this be the solution?

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/SQL/epoch.sql

thks

All the vehicle vendors of all the traders do not work. I'm trying to find out what's going on. I have made a backup, I have reinstalled again and I will go step by step looking for what is wrong. Thanks for your help.