Unlocking vehicles still locked?

Grinchen

Question

After the 1.0.3 patch came out, I had to add all the scripts again to my server.

So I went through the proccess again, and everything works fine. Except when using a key to unlock a vehicle. It remains locked, no matter how many times and different people trying.

Tried multiple vehicles and different people.

I have added the God Mode Trader AGN script.

I have added Indestructible Base Building.

I tried to add Axe Cop's Vehicle Service Point, but not sure if it works. Didn't use to be a problem on 1.0.2.5 though.

I have added infistar AH, but it worked flawlessly earlier today on patch 1.0.3 so I know it's not that.

Could it be any of the added scripts???

7 answers to this question

After the 1.0.3 patch came out, I had to add all the scripts again to my server.

So I went through the proccess again, and everything works fine. Except when using a key to unlock a vehicle. It remains locked, no matter how many times and different people trying.

Tried multiple vehicles and different people.

I have added the God Mode Trader AGN script.

I have added Indestructible Base Building.

I tried to add Axe Cop's Vehicle Service Point, but not sure if it works. Didn't use to be a problem on 1.0.2.5 though.

I have added infistar AH, but it worked flawlessly earlier today on patch 1.0.3 so I know it's not that.

Could it be any of the added scripts???

i just got done fixing this problem on my server.   my problem was overriding compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf in the mission pbo for using krixes self blood bag script. 

i just got done fixing this problem on my server.   my problem was overriding compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf in the mission pbo for using krixes self blood bag script. 

So, if it's the same files thats causing the problem for me, it's the indestructible base building then?

And yes, would definitely like to know how you fixed it.

So, if it's the same files thats causing the problem for me, it's the indestructible base building then?

And yes, would definitely like to know how you fixed it.

I figured it out on my own,

I pulled the latest fn_selfactions from my server's dayz_code.pbo (Edit:the one in the epoch folder), put krixes bloodbag stuff back in it, and overwrote the old fn_selfactions that was already on my server. All the code everywhere else I left alone, and it worked.

Hello,

I have done everything that you all have talked about and I can not get both the self blod bagging anf the vehicle unlock to work, I can get one or the other and that is it.

I would appreciate it if someone could post a step by step for us to see what needs to be done.

Are you using your 1.0.2.5 custom compiles and custom fn_selfactions or did you make new ones from the updated 1.0.3 code?  I had the exact problem you had when I initially upgraded to 1.0.3 but all is good after getting the new updated compiles and selfactions files from the 1.0.3 update.